Reaction score
Shipley?!?!? YES PLEASE!

I'll also take some shipley's....

shipley-donuts.jpg

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Clove;3262076 said:
He's fast, he's tough, he's clutch, he can return kicks/punts, bottom line, if he's around in the late 2nd, 3rd, do it and don't look back.

Exactly.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
late 2nd or 3rd round I'd definately give him a shot, i'd try to make sure it'd be 3rd so I can get some other positions filled earlier. Would be a great addition, but honestly we don't NEED it as much as other positions. Taylor Mays is falling apparently on many people's radars, can he drop to us at 27? Hope so.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I really like Shipley as well. If we decide to go OL with our first pick, I hope other teams would pass on him so that we could get him later, but I seriously doubt that will happen....I'll bet he goes early 2nd.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
CATCH17;3261900 said:
Hes a blazer and as fast as he is he is probably more quick than he is fast.

He runs good routes too and of course has fantastic hands.

He can stretch the middle of the field no problem as well as eat up all the underneath stuff as well.

I bet he shoots bolts of lightning out of his arse, too.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;3262595 said:
I bet he shoots bolts of lightning out of his arse, too.
In that case we should draft him. We haven't had someone around here who could do that in a long time.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
CATCH17;3261783 said:
He fits a lot of needs for us.

Returns punts and kicks and is also a holder on field goals.

He has blazing speed as well and is dangerous in the slot. Great hands.

I don't like him as much when he is lined up out wide as an X or Z but in the slot he can be a QB's best friend.

I think Shipley would give us another spark and defenses would forget about him because of all the other weapons we have.

Its a perfect fit.

Blazing speed? c'mon. Buehler could probably outrun him

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
Jimz31;3262280 said:
I really like Shipley as well. If we decide to go OL with our first pick, I hope other teams would pass on him so that we could get him later, but I seriously doubt that will happen....I'll bet he goes early 2nd.

I doubt it too. If you like Shipley you get him cause if you don't, the Patriots will.

thssanders

Reaction score
MWILL;3262693 said:
I doubt it too. If you like Shipley you get him cause if you don't, the Patriots will.

I doubt the pats would go after him. They have welker and that other guy just like him that stepped up towards the end of the year. That's enough of those slot receivers for one team

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I"d like to see Ogletree get a fair shake at either #2 or #3