Twitter: Giants coach is challenging our OL?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
The Giants should go into that game Sunday night expecting to dominate the line of scrimmage. Just another game against the Cowboys. Parcells would be needling our OL all week about this. The sissy we have now is probably more concerned with safety and feelings.

It'll be up to Prescott to win the game.

So hopefully we can bounce back in week 2.
Just call me the Big Tuna:

;)

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Sounds like McAdoo is simply challenging his front 7 to win the battle at the LOS.

mooseq

Reaction score
"All backs run the same when there's nowhere to run."

When asked regarding Zeke Elliott playing or not.....

I hope the o line embarrasses their DL

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/da...-isnt-afraid-of-Ezekiel-Elliott-106952670/Amp

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I really think the Giants are gonna come out and throw the kitchen sink at Dak and Zeke. We are going to have to show we can beat the pressure and blitzes. I don't think we will handle it well and that will be the main reason the Giants win.

Not going out on a limb with this statement. It is Spagnuolo's game. Pressure from all different spots. I think Dak will be ready for it this year.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's starting this week. Jay Bromley is out with a knee injury.

I knew it had to be an injury, because a force like Jay Bromley doesn't just stop itself. Those 14 tackles and a sack in 2016 didn't happen by accident. That QB didn't just sack himself. Or maybe he did.

Either way, I hope our slop is ready for the onslaught. Anybody else besides Risen ready to curl up and mail it in yet?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Yep, if he can keep his hands out of JPP's face.

Actually a few early Erik Williams type hands to the face early just might turn him into a biyatch like it did to Reggie White, who was a much better player than JPP will ever be.

Reactions: BAT
Reaction score
I knew it had to be an injury, because a force like Jay Bromley doesn't just stop itself. Those 14 tackles and a sack in 2016 didn't happen by accident. That QB didn't just sack himself. Or maybe he did.

Either way, I hope our slop is ready for the onslaught. Anybody else besides Risen ready to curl up and mail it in yet?
According to some around here, this is an 0-16 team who got lucky 13 times last year.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Im really hoping to see collins get going and throw jpp to the ground a few times.

I can't even imagine how fired up this team is. I could hear it in Dez's voice tonight, he stopped himself from talking about jenkins again but I could tell he wanted to! He also said he felt this was the leagues best offense vs the leagues best defense.

Between the giants running their mouths, jenkins calling out dez for no reason, collins claiming the east, everyone saying Dak can't beat NY and the offseason Zeke has had........I can't wait to see this team come out of the tunnel sunday night.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Right. If you put it on Prescott, the supposed rookie of the year and (LOLz!) MVP candidate, to actually be a quality player and win the game he will fail every time. That's a good point, Mike.
however your points are just slander. Dak had a never before rookie season and was in fact ROY
sorry about your boy friend [Wince] he might play better this year

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The difference is they replaced Hankins with a quality piece in Tomlinson. We replaced Leary with slop.
Tomlinson is a good run stopping prospect, but he is a huge downgrade from Hankins. One of the reasons we could run on them last year is because an athletic 700 lbs in the middle of there DL. Tomlinson can be moved much easier then Hankins

BigD16

Reaction score

Damn, you went all in with that post lol :)

T-RO

Reaction score
And in Atlanta, they are saying "All backs run the same when there's nowhere to run ... because the nutjob offensive coordinator keeps calling pass plays even though we are running the ball down their throats"

Actually, what he meant to say was "All backs run the same [as NYG RBs] when there's nowhere to run [like with the NYG OL]."

What the Giants coach said was true. Football starts with the running game. Defenses, first and foremost, have to stop the run and offenses have to establish the run. Football 101.

Maybe Football 101---twenty years ago.

dfense

Reaction score
I disagree a bit.

The 2nd game, they really didn't do that great of a job stopping the run as much as the Cowboys stopped their own run.

We refused to run Zeke after big solid gains, took him off the field at weird times, and Dak just did not play well in those conditions. It was the passing game that ultimately let us down. The run game did it's job mor often than not.
I agree, Daks worst game. He missed guys on third down all day. The Giants were just begging the Cowboys to take that game.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Game two featured 17 punts and 6 turnovers. Expecting that mess to have any impact on next week is a bit of a fool's errand. The weather absolutely had an effect on both teams.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tomlinson is a good run stopping prospect, but he is a huge downgrade from Hankins. One of the reasons we could run on them last year is because an athletic 700 lbs in the middle of there DL. Tomlinson can be moved much easier then Hankins

I disagree. Initially, it might be a downgrade some because he's a rookie but over the long term I doubt it. Same player.