Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

khiladi

Reaction score
If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching. Nick Foles was able to win a few playoff games and the superbowl.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.

Wentz is good, but no where near what you are making him out to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers.

He’s nowhere near AR, but he’s also nowhere near Dak, in a good way either..

zerofill

Reaction score
It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.

Wentz is good, but no where near what you are making him out to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers.

I don't believe a coach can change a QB so much that they now have poor anticipation, accuracy, and mechanics. You either have that or you don't.

mmohican29

Reaction score
The Giants are absurdly bad. I mean the Cowboys stink, but this is a new combination of inept and quit not seen before. Saquon is all they have. I mean everything else is complete trash.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
This division is for Eagles for next 10 years. We have to target wild card as long as Wentz plays.

Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Brady situation in the division. We even coached Wentz for senior bowl.

zerofill

Reaction score
The Giants are absurdly bad. I mean the Cowboys stink, but this is a new combination of inept and quit not seen before. Saquon is all they have. I mean everything else is complete trash.

Well on offense all we have is Zeke... But we do have a defense.

Sydla

Reaction score
If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching. Nick Foles was able to win a few playoff games and the superbowl.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

He would be performing better than Dak.

Because he’s a better QB.

Maybe not as good as he looked in Philly last year and tonight but still better than Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At least I can point at why the Cowboys suck. You have Odb and Barkley..they should be undefeated right now.

superonyx

Reaction score
You keep forgetting to mention how superior our O line was Zeke’s first year and how much better it still is compared to the Giants. Literally anytime Zeke has a bad running game it’s blamed on coaching and the O line.

You’ve been watching this game, right? If so, you should at least acknowledge how much more of an advantage Zeke has. I’m not sure about this stat anymore, but after the first few games I know Barkley was the worst in the league in yards before contact and it had nothing to do with him, he was being swarmed as soon as he touched the ball. Zeke would be throwing a fit if that happened to him on a regular basis (ie Denver last year).
I’m not forgetting anything. Defenses are trying to stop Beckham first.
It’s impossible to ever say anyone is better than another player because there are 10 other factors that are not equal that someone else will pull into the debate.

That said...Barkley hasn’t proven that he is the best in the league at this point.
He has 1 career game with over 100 yards and that was 106 yards.
It’s too soon.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hey I seen the preseason TD.. whaaa hooo......HOF throw... franchise qb.............lmao