Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Barkley isn't going to win this game but he's putting me in a hole in my money league. :eek:

khiladi

Reaction score
This year with WRs like AB and Beckham with their fiery sideline antics are pretty much proving Dez wasn’t wrong and this Cowboys coaching proving Dez wasn’t wrong and this Dak Prescott QB play proving Dez wasn’t wrong...

Playmaker247

Reaction score
If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching. Nick Foles was able to win a few playoff games and the superbowl.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.

Wentz is good, but no where near what you are making him out to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers.
That’s what I don’t from people. People on here are really acting like wentz is Rodgers and hes carrying this team. There’s a reason foles won a a super bowl with this team last year. Wentz has a great supporting cast, great D and really good coach. I agree yes wentz is good, but he’s not nearly as good as people think. Put him in this offense with this coaching staff and he would look terrible.

bodi

Reaction score
looks like the Giants are shooting for number one pick

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I don't believe a coach can change a QB so much that they now have poor anticipation, accuracy, and mechanics. You either have that or you don't.
Accuracy and anticipation start to look a lot better when you have a legit play caller that can scheme wr’s open. Hence why Goff went from “hes a bust” to a MVP caliber player when they acatully got a real coach

aria

Reaction score
I’m not forgetting anything. Defenses are trying to stop Beckham first.
It’s impossible to ever say anyone is better than another player because there are 10 other factors that are not equal that someone else will pull into the debate.

That said...Barkley hasn’t proven that he is the best in the league at this point.
He has 1 career game with over 100 yards and that was 106 yards.
It’s too soon.
I agree it’s too soon but I honestly think if Barkley played behind the Cowboys O line he would get more yards than Zeke but whatever, we could go on all day.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
This year with WRs like AB and Beckham with their fiery sideline antics are pretty much proving Dez wasn’t wrong and this Cowboys coaching proving Dez wasn’t wrong and this Dak Prescott QB play proving Dez wasn’t wrong...
Once their production drops by half, their antics won't be tolerated for long

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Giants will draft an amazing QB, and we will be stuck at the bottom of the division with an atrocious coaching staff .

The Garrett Era , all over again .