Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

staubach24

Reaction score
Unless you got Barkley in fantasy, this team is unwatchable. Many changes coming in the off-season for the Giants, and it starts with Eli. He'll be lucky to last this season.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yeah ok....IMO, defending champs shouldn't be 2-3 especially when you won a Super Bowl without your "MVP".

To be fair, you guys aren’t exactly putting the pressure on where we’re convinced 2-3 won’t get it done. If they cowboys were 4-1 I’d definitely be singing a different tune.

I don’t need the eagles to go 19-0, I just need them to win exactly however many it takes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you believe Wentz would have had the same kind of success on this team without Zeke last year and him tearing his ACL then you're out of your mind.

Wentz was elevated last year by having the right personnel around him, being in the right scheme, and being surrounded by good coaching. Nick Foles was able to win a few playoff games and the superbowl.

Football isnt as easy as plugging in a guy who had success on one team and expecting him to produce the same results (except for maybe Aaron Rodgers).

There is no way of knowing what kind of QB Wentz would be in Dallas. He very well could be performing just like Dak.

It would change a lot of things and Wentz could very well look like Dak if he were playing in Dallas.

Wentz is good, but no where near what you are making him out to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers.

This is the last resort for fans that have been wrong all this time. They have to pretend superior players would come here and look bad since the inferior players that are here look bad. Don't you know Dak is really good but being made to look bad by coaches? Stuff like that.

The moment Wentz walks through the door the team rapidly improves. The most important position on the field would go from no talent to elite talent. Minus a change in ownership there just isn't a more impactful upgrade you can make.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Unless you got Barkley in fantasy, this team is unwatchable. Many changes coming in the off-season for the Giants, and it starts with Eli. He'll be lucky to last this season.

Next QB will get killed with this o-line.

giphy-downsized.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You must’ve never seen bottles play football before. He’s the same guy who threw the ball off his own linemans helmet last week lol
does Bortles panic when pressured, does he throw where the wr's were, or does he lead them. Does he have any pocket awareness?

who's the guy throwing worm burners

Playmaker247

Reaction score
who's he better than?
Bottles, Rosen, tannehil, Josh Allen, mariota, Jameis, beathard, Manning......that’s just people that’s he’s for sure better than. Then there’s a lot more whos he’s about what and what with. I would also say Darnold just because his small sample size but I know you dak haters will lose your mind lol. God forbid I say dak is better than a rookie who’s played 5 games and has 55 completion percentage and a 77 passer rating

aria

Reaction score
The Eagles look like they’re trying to punt the ball back to the Giants and they still can’t stop them.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Giants offense have been chilling in the bench all game .

3 and outs all game . they look fresh .

rags747

Reaction score
Bottles, Rosen, tannehil, Josh Allen, mariota, Jameis, beathard, Manning......that’s just people that’s he’s for sure better than. Then there’s a lot more whos he’s about what and what with. I would also say Darnold just because his small sample size but I know you dak haters will lose your mind lol. God forbid I say dak is better than a rookie who’s played 5 games and has 55 completion percentage and a 77 passer rating
Ahhh...Dak has 81 passer rating, not much better than the rooks 77 + the rookie has POTENTIAL.