Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Playmaker247

Reaction score
does Bortles panic when pressured, does he throw where the wr's were, or does he lead them. Does he have any pocket awareness?

who's the guy throwing worm burners
Yes, he throws behind them, and he has no pocket awareness. The fact that you had to ask those question shows that you haven’t watched him play lol. And on top of that he’s a turnover machine. So imagine your definition of dak, but someone who fumbles and throws picks too, that’s Blake Bortles

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yes, he throws behind them, and he has no pocket awareness. The fact that you had to ask those question shows that you haven’t watched him play lol. And on top of that he’s a turnover machine. So imagine your definition of dak, but someone who fumbles and throws picks too, that’s Blake Bortles
sounds just like Dak.

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Ahhh...Dak has 81 passer rating, not much better than the rooks 77 + the rookie has POTENTIAL.
Not much better but it’s better. That’s kind of proving my point. And dak has shown he can play and lead a team to 13-3 record so as of right now, yes he’s better.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The bad problem for us, when we play the gnats again the game will probably come down to a FG. That is when you know both teams are very bad and could be playing for the number 1 pick.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
And $100m...Giants gotta feel good about that. How long before OBJ completely snaps to the NY media, can't wait!

giphy-downsized.gif

aria

Reaction score
Odiva is gonna get his clock cleaned returning punts like that. If I’m the Giants, with this record, I would stop that ASAP. Shocking they even let him return it this late in the game with nothing on the line. And our coaches are dumb? They got a run for their money with the Giants staff.

Dwight

Reaction score
The NFC East is garbage so far this season.

There is no team in the division that is good.

aria

Reaction score
Longest catch for their star receiver, a whopping 12 yards. Lololololololol...it’s been a pleasure ladies and gents!

aria

Reaction score
If it weren’t for this thread I would have been bored out of my mind and may have stopped watching even with a bet (I won!) on the second half.

Carson

Reaction score
Presented without comment:
Since November 2012. the NY Giants are 37-57 in Eli Manning's 94 regular season and postseason starts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To be fair, you guys aren’t exactly putting the pressure on where we’re convinced 2-3 won’t get it done. If they cowboys were 4-1 I’d definitely be singing a different tune.

I don’t need the eagles to go 19-0, I just need them to win exactly however many it takes.

As of right now the Deadskins are your competition. Cowboys need to get to .500 before they even think about doing anything this year. My point wasn't that the Cowboys were great. My point was they are just as bad as the Eagles are. Except the Cowboys defense seems to have a pulse but can't get any turnovers.