Give the money to Foles

Blackrain

Reaction score
Generally speaking, Pappy cannot talk about anything but the QB. I've seen him jump in many threads to bash Dak. That's all he does. Wish they'd call him on it, it would make these boards a better place.

The boy is not a hater he is truly obsessed with bashing Dak . Its all he talks about . He and his 3 followers bring absolutely nothing to this forum but a negative force that undermines the whole experience . They need to do more than call him on it BAN that fool for the sake of people who want to discuss football .

kskboys

Reaction score
Foles is like 31, has had issues staying healthy, has been very inconsistent, and may not be a starting quality QB. Don't know. Sure, I'd take him if he was cheap, but I doubt if that's the case. Overpaying him would be stooopid, IMO.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Foles is like 31, has had issues staying healthy, has been very inconsistent, and may not be a starting quality QB. Don't know. Sure, I'd take him if he was cheap, but I doubt if that's the case. Overpaying him would be stooopid, IMO.

Agreed not a fan of over paying guys over 30 and I find it hard to believe he would come cheap . I would rather be patient and watch Dak continue to improve and the Cowboys continue to go deeper into the postseason as he matures .
This team loves Dak and will walk through the fire for him . I do not believe they would play with the same intensity for Foles if the FO were to bring him in and just bench Dak after what he accomplished last year .

I see a big division in the locker room if that were to happen

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Agreed not a fan of over paying guys over 30 and I find it hard to believe he would come cheap . I would rather be patient and watch Dak continue to improve and the Cowboys continue to go deeper into the postseason as he matures .
This team loves Dak and will walk through the fire for him . I do not believe they would play with the same intensity for Foles if the FO were to bring him in and just bench Dak after what he accomplished last year .

I see a big division in the locker room if that were to happen
Sounds like you just parrot sports talk tv talking points with this over 30 junk. Nobody really says that at qb my man for future reference not even the shows you stole the idea from.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
…?...So what....we didn't really have much of an offense...He had the former SB team...apples-an-oranges my friend!:cool:

Just pointing out the hypocrisy of trying to discredit one QB when the same holds true for the other QB. I'm sure there were more things wrong with the eagles besides Foles, just like there more things wrong with the cowboys besides Dak.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Now that we've lost, they have clearly arrived.

tenor.gif

Only 9 more months until next season. Lol god help us.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Sounds like you just parrot sports talk tv talking points with this over 30 junk. Nobody really says that at qb my man for future reference not even the shows you stole the idea from.

There two options like I already said. 1) get someone like foles 2) let dak prove himself next season and if he does, keep, if not draft 2020 a QB. Both I see is viable and I would be happy either way. The thing not to do is pay Dak before next season, which Jerry probbly will.

But now to the real point, there is a limited window here to take advantage of the talent we do have, since talent isn't constant. I mean Running backs for instance have short life spans, usually, in the NFL and their best years are their early years. Some people on here, the pamperers as I honestly think of them, would always be willing to say well give him one more year, he's young and he can improve. You can't wait on someone forever, when right now is when we have a lot of talent on this team. I'm more for taking advantage of the talent we have now versus on waiting forever for Dak. If Dak can come out of this post seasons and light the NFL on fire again, then fine. However, if he still has major flaws then I think you are wasting Zeek and Coop and other talent away. I know some of us see the game differently. Some think that Dak is just great. Others think that other teams can gameplan against of using Dak as a weakness. I think the Rams did that to use last Saturday. Dak has to prove that he is an asset and not a liability.

landryscorner

Reaction score
Jerry do not invest in Dak!!!!
You and all Cowboys fans will get more for the buck giving that new 20+ million contract picking up a Proven talented QB esp come playoff time in Mr. Foles.
Giving a franchise contract waiting for Dak to grow (Not going to happen lacks the Talent) is gonna be Jerry biggest mistake since the Jimmy divorce.....
Picking up Foles or any other more qualified QB will go a long way bringing this young team of ours to Glory land......

P.S. All I saw yesterday was a replay of the Green Bay playoff loss of 2 years ago as ......Dak could not make the plays when needed in a shootout game!!!!

dak is not the answer folks...sorry but this is truth.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Imagine if Dak had a turnover and lost the game at the end

Alshon Jeffery would’ve been blamed, as he should be in the case you are referencing

If you don’t think Nick Foles is the guy that’s fine we can have an intelligent discussion about that. But let’s at least be intellectually honest. That was a perfectly thrown ball and that interception was 100% the fault of Alshon Jeffery

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The boy is not a hater he is truly obsessed with bashing Dak . Its all he talks about . He and his 3 followers bring absolutely nothing to this forum but a negative force that undermines the whole experience . They need to do more than call him on it BAN that fool for the sake of people who want to discuss football .

I noticed you left will freedom And some of the other people off your list who want to do nothing but praise Dak

condoin125

Reaction score
He doesn't even turn 30 until two days from now....you know google exists right?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s trolling. Which I thought trolling wasn’t accepted on this site but somehow him and his crew of flunkies get away with it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Alshon Jeffery would’ve been blamed, as he should be in the case you are referencing

If you don’t think Nick Foles is the guy that’s fine we can have an intelligent discussion about that. But let’s at least be intellectually honest. That was a perfectly thrown ball and that interception was 100% the fault of Alshon Jeffery
Absolutely.