Give the money to Foles

BoysForLife

Reaction score
The fact that you are using the word "sniffers" and going with the juvenile approach tells me you aren't any more inclined to have a reasonable discussion than he is. These imagined dramas serve no purpose.

thanks for proving my point.

Pappy is a "troll" for his supposed over the top criticism of Dak

But those who are same or worse in defense of Dak? Don't dare call them any names.... won't be tolerated.

kskboys

Reaction score
Much the same as the sizeable contingent of sniffers does to defend the guy

Pappy doesn't demand equal time. Pappy is equal time. He's an entertaining alternative to the non stop barrage of "blame everyone but the guy who handles the ball on every single snap" tripe on this board every day.

Blame Linehan. Blame Garrett. Blame Looney. Blame Zeke. Blame the receivers who can't get open. Blame the refs. Blame La'el. Blame Tyron.

Pappy: "Hi Mr Prescott supporter, what are your thoughts about the numerous wide open receivers that Dak either didn't see, or made badly off target throws to?"

Sniffer: "Get another team troll."

I get we don't all agree. I Just get tired of people like Pappy getting hammered when he isn't alone. AT the end of the day here's what it comes down to for me:

When an opponent makes it patently obvious that they are willing to let your QB have single coverage and 10 yard cushions all game, in an effort to shut down Zeke, then you don't have a QB worth keeping.

The Rams had zero fear of losing that game, if they slowed Zeke down. Period. That's telling. That's a problem.
Both sides are utterly ridiculous. They overtake every thread w/ the same drivel and severely undermine good discussions.

kskboys

Reaction score

But those who are same or worse in defense of Dak? Don't dare call them any names.... won't be tolerated.
It's not supposed and it's not over the top, it's purely lying. Stating things that aren't true consistently.

Yes, the ones who promote him as great are just as bad. No argument here.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Pappy doesn't demand equal time. Pappy is equal time. He's an entertaining alternative to the non stop barrage of "blame everyone but the guy who handles the ball on every single snap" tripe on this board every day.

Blame Linehan. Blame Garrett. Blame Looney. Blame Zeke. Blame the receivers who can't get open. Blame the refs. Blame La'el. Blame Tyron.

Pappy: "Hi Mr Prescott supporter, what are your thoughts about the numerous wide open receivers that Dak either didn't see, or made badly off target throws to?"

I get we don't all agree. I Just get tired of people like Pappy getting hammered when he isn't alone. AT the end of the day here's what it comes down to for me:

When an opponent makes it patently obvious that they are willing to let your QB have single coverage and 10 yard cushions all game, in an effort to shut down Zeke, then you don't have a QB worth keeping.

The Rams had zero fear of losing that game, if they slowed Zeke down. Period. That's telling. That's a problem.

Pappy: "Let, me post a tweet where Dak is getting wrapped up by his offensive line men, while standing up and blame Dak for it, even while the tweeter points out that it was a bad call by the Ref."

Pappy "Dak is to blame for everything and anyone who doesn't hate him and blame him for 100% of everything that goes wrong with the Cowboys is a Dak-a-Zoid.

It's a problem when the Defense only forces one punt, gives up 270 yards rushing and gets zero sacks and zero turnovers. But, it the need to blame this game 100% on Dak, the other players will get a free pass for their mistakes, in the hate Dak, blame game.

Calling others "Sniffers" while giving the benefit of the doubt to Foles who has yet to prove he can take anyone besides the Eagles far.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I like Foles so it is hard to not agree somewhat. BUT, you really think the Eagles are just going to let him walk out the building as a free agent? The will ask a kings ransom for him, bank it. I wouldn't blame them, heck I would trade Wentz for a couple 1st and make Foles my number 1.

How should the eagles ask for something ?
Foles is not under contract afaik.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy Dog despises that so much, that he starts to make zero sense and defies logic, like blaming Dak because his Oline man wrapped arms around him in an upstanding position and then the Ref decided to call a sack. :rolleyes:

Proof that your hatred of Dak doesn't allow you to be reasonably objective. Even the tweet you posted has the person who tweeted it saying that it was a trash call by the Refs. But, somehow Dak is to blame for the "Sack.":facepalm:

So your saying he doesn't "Panic" in the pocket?
Worst pocket presence in the NFL.....WORST!!!!!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Becasue the team as a whole right now (QB position excepted) is better than what was surrounding Romo.
Particularly defensively. People complain a lot about LInehans scheme but there were tons of plays this year--big plays--that we all saw, that got left on teh table.

I'm not talking about the occasional bad throw or missed read that happens to every QB
I'm talking about repetitive, habitual, blown opportunities.

Way too many of them to blame "the system"

No, the coaching doesn't get an excuse for failing to get past the divisional round with Romo. They failed before Dak got here, but Garrett/Linehan should get a pass and all of the blame be placed on Dak. Foles blew opportunities any place other than Philly. Again giving him the benefit of doubt, because of believing he can accomplish the same things here with inferior coaching and inferior playcalling to that of Philly.

But, I'm sure if he were to come in for the Cowboys and regress or not play as well as you believe he would, then it would be the fault of the coaching or the supporting cast and not Foles

And complaining about how Dak "Sniffers" blame all of the other players on the Cowboys, when you just did a similar thing by putting the failure to get past the divisional round with Romo, on the players and supporting cast Romo had..

Last edited:

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
When did Dak become the Dallas Cowboy Grand Master?
Hey man you know we used to have a passing game and a Offense that scored at will.....where passing TD weren't a luxury but a common occurrence...ya ya ya sell crazy man but some us remember how it was and could be with a quality QB under center!
I don’t know how people don’t see this. Dak misses WAY too many throws an average QB should make, nowhere near the accuracy romo had (he made several receivers probowlers). That crap kills drives!! He runs great, great leadership, and sometimes throws well, but way too inconsistant to bail us out if zeke has a bad game. All the analysts and former players see it, how do some people see it on here? Don’t know if you can REALLY fix accuracy...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Both sides are utterly ridiculous. They overtake every thread w/ the same drivel and severely undermine good discussions.

I'm not getting all this love for Foles. Yeah, he had 1 outstanding season running the Kelly offense. After that he wasn't even average until a good run to a super bowl win last year. Yeah he managed to do just enough to get Philly to the playoffs.

I get some want to replace Dak, but can they at least come up with a better plan than overpaying for a mediocre QB?

Willfreedom909

Reaction score

Lol pappy dung how many secrecy accounts do you have?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lol. Your lack of logic knows no bounds. This is just 3rd grade level “why does he get to do it and I don’t”? The fact is, it doesn’t matter what side anyone takes, silly 3rd grade level insults are mindless regardless of whatever point a person tries to promote, and actually do nothing to promote the point, and failures in logic and false claims and exaggeration don’t support anyone. All it accomplishes is showing you can act like a child.

Look at your argument - others don’t make good points so that makes it okay for me (or Pappy) to use false or wildly illogical claims and call people childish names. That was your previous response to me. They did it too! Lol. What next? He stuck his tongue out at me so I called him a poopoo head? Hell, that’s not even high level 3rd grade stuff.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Maybe Cassel, Fitzpatrick, and Foles can get together and compare Super Bowl Rings.

Look--I get it if you think Foles isn't the answer. I don't agree but I'll listen to that and discuss.
But to compare Foles to Cassel and Fitzpatrick?
Foles was electric last year and basically saved Philly's season this year.

He bears no comparison to either one of those guys. If Wentz didn't get hurt, Philly most likely doesn't win a title. That's how impactful Foles was.

You should probably look at their career stats. Nothing really stands out that make them a lot different. Not sure where you’re getting your info from.