Go Spurs Go

juck

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4360991 said:
Dude Dwight is being traded. There's no way he'll be available this summer.
Dwight may be traded to Dallas for the kitchen sink. Or he may be traded to someone else and not resign this summer and be a FA. Who knows. Its funny though neither Dallas,Spurs or lakers gonna win this year. The cHeat are winning. Its inevitable. And i hope they do this year so theres a big asterick by their name.

Reaction score
MC KAos;4361713 said:
thats what we have been telling you, but luckily for you, me and all the mavs fans, there is really no super dominant team in the conference, so its gonna be an all out battle for the conference come playoff time.

Yeah the West hasn't been this wide open in a long time.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4358568 said:
Lol the regular season means absolutely nothing. They won 61 games so what? They still got beaten pretty badly in the 1st round by a Grizzlies team playing without Rudy Gay.

Yea, ok there Phil Jackson. :rolleyes:

First of all, losing in 6 games is not getting beaten badly. Getting SWEPT is getting beaten badly. Take a look in the mirror at your squad.

It means they were competitive. VERY competitive, in fact. So, they didn't win the title? So what? Neither did every other team not called the Mavs. You can't win the title every single year, chief. The Bulls didn't win the title last year either, but would you say that their season meant absolutely nothing? Not if you had some sense, you wouldn't. Please.

Why are you in this thread anyway? Don't you have a Lakers thread you can go beat off to?

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
juck;4360977 said:
Its an asterick year. cHeat gonna win anyway.Cubes has lots of cap this summer. haha

I hoped that butt kicking would you have shut you up for awhile. Typical Mavs fan, I guess. Always jawin' with nothing to jaw about. Y'all got destroyed last night. That was hilarious.

:)

Reaction score
SA_Gunslinger;4362132 said:
Yea, ok there Phil Jackson. :rolleyes:

First of all, losing in 6 games is not getting beaten badly. Getting SWEPT is getting beaten badly. Take a look in the mirror at your squad.

It means they were competitive. VERY competitive, in fact. So, they didn't win the title? So what? Neither did every other team not called the Mavs. You can't win the title every single year, chief. The Bulls didn't win the title last year either, but would you say that their season meant absolutely nothing? Not if you had some sense, you wouldn't. Please.

Why are you in this thread anyway? Don't you have a Lakers thread you can go beat off to?

Lol the only reason it went 6 games was because of a miracle shot by Neal, Manu. Anyone who watched that series could clearly tell they were dominated by Memphis.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4362156 said:
Lol the only reason it went 6 games was because of a miracle shot by Neal, Manu. Anyone who watched that series could clearly tell they were dominated by Memphis.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boss.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4362167 said:
I don't sleep very well regardless. :laugh2:

The Spurs were up with a minute to go in game 1 and choked it away. The Spurs choked away another game as well. It could have easily been 4-2 Spurs in the series....all this with Manu having a broken arm and Duncan playing injured.....as well as Arthur, Gasol, and Randolph shooting lights out.

What happened in the next series, against the Thunder? Arthur missed all the shots he didn't miss against the Spurs. Randolph and Gasol, though they played well, were less clutch.

I do not feel that the Spurs could have beaten OKC, even with a healthy Manu, but to say that Memphis totally dominated them, that is ridiculous.

That being said.....if the Spurs continue to play well without Manu, the rest of the league, especially the West better be concerned.....cause Manu coming back will only be a huge life....plus, it will mean Manu is a lot fresher heading into the postseason.....and that can only be a good thing for the Spurs.

juck

Reaction score
SA_Gunslinger;4362135 said:
I hoped that butt kicking would you have shut you up for awhile. Typical Mavs fan, I guess. Always jawin' with nothing to jaw about. Y'all got destroyed last night. That was hilarious.

:)
Big Deal its a rebuild year plus Spurs are always a good regular season team. Playoffs come adios again.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
juck;4362309 said:
Big Deal its a rebuild year plus Spurs are always a good regular season team. Playoffs come adios again.

:laugh2:

Whatever gets you through another crummy Mavs season, bro.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Spurs win another big early season test. Halt the Nuggets 4 game winning streak. Richard Jefferson had a really nice game to continue his fine start to this season, including one sequence where he had a block on a fast break, followed by a huge three on the other end. Great stuff. Again....if RJ brings his A game to the table, there is no telling what this team can do, b/c he has been a virtual dud as a Spur up until now.

Tale of two teams.... 6-0 at home, 0-2 on the road. Another tough road game tomorrow night at Okie City. Don't know if they'll win that one, but I like that they are playing tough at home and well without Manu.

GSG

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Im glad we won, but Tony needs to take his head out of his butt at the end of games...he had two turnovers late in the game that should not have happened....especially that one in the closing seconds. I expect more from a 10 year veteran who has won 3 rings and 1 Finals MVP. It is one thing to miss shots, it is another to be a complete bonehead at crucial moments of the game.

But all in all, great win. Denver is a tough team. I like how well the entire team is playing.....Danny Green is definitely a great find.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Biggems;4364294 said:
Im glad we won, but Tony needs to take his head out of his butt at the end of games...he had two turnovers late in the game that should not have happened....especially that one in the closing seconds. I expect more from a 10 year veteran who has won 3 rings and 1 Finals MVP. It is one thing to miss shots, it is another to be a complete bonehead at crucial moments of the game.

But all in all, great win. Denver is a tough team. I like how well the entire team is playing.....Danny Green is definitely a great find.

TP is the least of my worries. Yea, Green is yet another great looking young player for the silver and black. This youth movement is REALLY encouraging. Seemingly came out of nowhere.

Reaction score
SA_Gunslinger;4364278 said:
Spurs win another big early season test. Halt the Nuggets 4 game winning streak. Richard Jefferson had a really nice game to continue his fine start to this season, including one sequence where he had a block on a fast break, followed by a huge three on the other end. Great stuff. Again....if RJ brings his A game to the table, there is no telling what this team can do, b/c he has been a virtual dud as a Spur up until now.

Tale of two teams.... 6-0 at home, 0-2 on the road. Another tough road game tomorrow night at Okie City. Don't know if they'll win that one, but I like that they are playing tough at home and well without Manu.

GSG

They got off to a hot start last season and we all know what happened. This season will be no different. Even if they somehow win the West they got no chance against Miami.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4364336 said:
They got off to a hot start last season and we all know what happened. This season will be no different. Even if they somehow win the West they got no chance against Miami.

I am not worried about the Heat....LeChoke always comes through when it matters.....you need him to fold like a tent when it matters most and he will.

You can talk all the trash you want, but the fact remains, you are all over this thread.....you know you worry about the Spurs whether you admit it or not.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4364336 said:

dude.....go away. No one in this thread is interested.

:banghead:

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
SA_Gunslinger;4364376 said:
dude.....go away. No one in this thread is interested.

:banghead:

Let him have his words.....his team has become the least relevant team in Los Angeles and it is taking its toll on all of their fans. People no longer care about Kome and World Peace.

Reaction score
Biggems;4364385 said:
Let him have his words.....his team has become the least relevant team in Los Angeles and it is taking its toll on all of their fans. People no longer care about Kome and World Peace.

Lol what? :laugh2:

How have the Clippers become better? By winning 2 preseason games. No I'm not scared of the Spurs I just find it comical you fans actually think they are contenders to win the ship.

Like I said you're not beating Miami. Even if LeBron disappears again they still got Wade and Bosh which is better than anything SA has. No the Lakers probably can't beat them right now, but once we get Dwight we will be able to.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4364413 said:
Lol what? :laugh2:

How have the Clippers become better? By winning 2 preseason games. No I'm not scared of the Spurs I just find it comical you fans actually think they are contenders to win the ship.

Like I said you're not beating Miami. Even if LeBron disappears again they still got Wade and Bosh which is better than anything SA has. No the Lakers probably can't beat them right now, but once we get Dwight we will be able to.

I am going to have to teach you how to read.....I didn't say better or worse, I said less relevant.

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4364413 said:
I just find it comical you fans actually think they are contenders to win the ship.

I don't think one person in this thread has ever said that.