Goff vs Prescott

Kaiser

Reaction score
There's no way in hell he's an engineer. I'm sorry that's just a flat out lie.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. You probably missed it (and I hope you did) but we had a five or six page thread of him claiming that Cal Poly is an A List school like UCLA.

dfense

Reaction score
Goff looked overwhelmed by the circus before kickoff. You could see the glossy look in his eyes.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
270 yards rushing against us got him to the Superbowl as well. I have repeated this over and over again. But, emphasis this point, because Dak having Zeke, is what constantly is used to discredit him. Yet, when it comes to QBs that fans favor, they either ignore the Running game contributing to team''s playoff run, in order to give credit to the QB that they like. Or they just use the solid running game and strong supporting cast, if favor of the QB that they support.

"He's a elite QB, he just needs a solid running game to reach his full potential or he couldn't accomplish certain goals, because he didn't have a solid running game/supporting cast. But, I still believe he can be elite and great with a better team."

And if some support QBs like Goff, then they will use a solid running game to enhance the debate in favor of Goff or they still give Goff most of the credit for making it to the Superbowl, despite a huge rushing game being more of a reason why the Rams beat us.

Yet, with Dak it's. "He's not a great QB and will never be a great QB, because he has to have Zeke playing well to win/be productive."

Let's night, Gurley was limited and Belechick wouldn't allow the Rams running game to take off and that put most of the pressure on Dak and the Rams had one of the poorest offensive performances of the Superbowl. That happens with Dak and people are saying how Dak can't win without Zeke.
:lmao2:,,,er,,,and it didn't behoove the RAMS offensive endeavors as, "the dark lord of evil geniuses" defensive & offensive units ,wouldn't square up to the LOS till the final 15 seconds b-4 zebra awarded Delay of game yellow ribbons flew(I read that on this Forum, post game) ,till their monitoring of the signaling helmet sideline to huddle transmissions were of mandatory 'kill' requirements,,,apparently, there is a multi laned & high banked ,,,learning curve should the fine art of " black bagging" yer' sap headed opposition, in the razor edged Sharpness of that genuinely next generation of ingenuity of Sly Shrewdness employed,,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. You probably missed it (and I hope you did) but we had a five or six page thread of him claiming that Cal Poly is an A List school like UCLA.

Average GPA requirement and SAT score for Cal Poly:
3.95 and 1293
Acceptance rate: 34.6%

Average for UCLA: 4.36 and 1365
Acceptance rate: 18%

Yeah other than that they're exactly the same.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
100% of the posters that think Cal Poly is really smart is...... 1. Himself.

Lool, notice xwalker has dropped off (I’m guessing he’s realized his error).

Meanwhile, you two goofs are too ignorant to realize it.

I couldn’t have scripted this better!

Kaiser

Reaction score

Number of UCLA Nobel Laureates: 14

Number of Cal Poly Nobel Laureates:

iu

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Was that the thread you claimed you attended Caltech and was a recipient of a Silver Star?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Was that the thread you claimed you attended Caltech and was a recipient of a Silver Star?

Feel free to posts links. You can't because those are flat out lies.

However, I can post the link to you claiming I'm not a Veteran until I said I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia. Then you lied and claimed you never did.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Feel free to posts links. You can't because those are flat out lies.

However, I can post the link to you claiming I'm not a Veteran until I said I was in Desert Storm and Bosnia. Then you lied and claimed you never did.

Lol, how rich is this?

You’re lying out your face and you’ve got the nerve to get arse hurt.

Feel free to post links where I said Cal Poly was an A-list school.

See how that works?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Average GPA requirement and SAT score for Cal Poly:
3.95 and 1293
Acceptance rate: 34.6%

Average for UCLA: 4.36 and 1365
Acceptance rate: 18%

Listen, I don’t know why you’re going down this path because Kaiser is a known liar. Point blank. I’ve never claimed Cal Poly is equal to UCLA.

That said, you’re looking at old data.

The incoming Fall 2018 average freshman profile was:
4.13 GPA
1407 SAT
30 SAT

The school turned away more than 10,500 first-time freshman with GPAs of 4.0 or higher.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/education/article211776744.html

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
How’s that GED working out for ya?

“The Cowboy have almost 150% more Rushing TDs from 2016 to 2018:
Cowboys 55
Eagles 37“

You're thinking that you're getting taught lessons from a guy who didn't finish high school?

That'd be a bad look for the prostegious Cal Poly lmao