Goff vs Prescott

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Which 2? I only noticed one and Goff was to blame for that one.

Goff didn't see Cooks in time and by the time he did notice him, he ends up floating a lollipop into the endzone which was an easy play for the safety to make a play on.
You mean this one? Goff was soooooo late on this throw and then when he finally sees it, he buttercups it. He floats the ball up, like Baldy says "like it's full of helium" :lmao: Goff was late or didn't see a bunch of chances throughout the game. He was Goff Awful. :p

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
And when I said that Dak was better than Goff earlier this year....the usual crowd of anti's scoffed, mocked, and ridiculed.

Not so crazy anymore is it?

So dak is better because he lost in the divisional round against Goff's team. And Goff is worse because because he lost in the Superbowl against the best run organization in all of football, facing the greatest coach in all of football, against the best Quarterback in all of football. Nope you're not so crazy anymore. I think you sound quite smart.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
After seeing Goff's superbowl performance, I'm more than glad we have Dak.

Goff played with no heart, no fire, no emotion.

It is evident that Goff needs just as a strong supporting cast and a great offensive minded head coach in order to be successful.

Dak almost has as many weapons but not a lower level coach.

Dak has the heart and leadership skills to win a superbowl.

Why am I the only Rams fan that see this. Why don't most Rams fans see this? Frustrating. I love this forum, its members, mods/admin, site layout, but this isn't my team, so frustrating. Rams forum is inactive and suck where everyone spend their time cussing out one another.

I love you guys

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, the point is that XWalker mixed two ways of saying the same thing in making a point that everyone understood, even if the text was imperfect.

Then you - the guy whose entire schtick is claiming to be intelligent - jumped in to write completely false statements like these:

A 150% of 37 would result in 92 TDs (55.5 + 37), not 55.

What’s 100% of 37?

Answer: 74

:lmao2:Ohhhh, the sincerity...

You aren’t even arguing with me little one. You’re arguing with math......and it’s sooo cute.

I’ll ask again so you can embarrass yourself for everyone’s pleasure:

In what universe is 55 “150% more” than 37?

Go ahead Silver Star; scour the internet and see if you come up with a different answer.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I'll take Dak. Why, you ask? Well, I'm glad you asked. It's simple, and it's not based on the chart. It's because he's our QB, simple as that.

What the SB last night showed is what everybody probably deep down knows, but overlook in this Fantasy Football stats era. It's difficult to play QB at the NFL level and experience is the holy grail. All 3 guys in the chart above have only completed 3 years. Romo said it best in his interview this summer. The game had slowed down by the time he had gotten to his final few years. NFL teams have gone to all this college style crap simply because the QB (and o-lineman as well) aren't ready so they have to run something they're familiar with.

The one thing I will say about Goff and the Rams that I really like is he plays predominantly from under center. Doesn't mean he's any better than anybody else, but at least it looks more like an NFL QB.
Very reasonable analysis

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The Rams had chances, but Goff was horrible. Slow reads, no anticipation, inaccurate, didn't see open receivers, poor pocket awareness. Even when his first read was there he struggled, when it wasn't he sunk.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So dak is better because he lost in the divisional round against Goff's team. And Goff is worse because because he lost in the Superbowl against the best run organization in all of football, facing the greatest coach in all of football, against the best Quarterback in all of football. Nope you're not so crazy anymore. I think you sound quite smart.

Dak is better in the 4th quarter. Stats dont lie. Dak is better in comp% for his career to Goffs.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If Dallas wins against NE next year, they will find all ways to not credit Dak. “He got lucky”. “The defense won this game.” “Zeke carried him to victory again.” “His wife receivers are just too good and helped him win”. Dak will never get credit and we’ll need to accept it, as sad as the matter is. Dak could be Tom Brady and they would still find a way to discredit him. It’s just the way Dallas fans work.
No one who is a Cowboy fan would criticize Dak if he had a career like Brady. 9 Super Bowl appearances and 6 wins?
Please, I'd name my little girl after Dak if he did that, and I don't have a girl. :laugh:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dak is better in the 4th quarter. Stats dont lie. Dak is better in comp% for his career to Goffs.

It would be interesting to know the breakdown of types of throws (eg 0-9, 10-20, 20+, etc.).

I would guess Goff has more attempts throwing low percentage passes than Dak.

Looking at comp. on its face doesn’t tell the complete story.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The main difference between Prescott and Goff is a voice in his head.

It has been pretty clear since last year that McVay was the guy in Goff's helmet before each snap and basically would hold his hand through each play.

Last night the Pats decided to switch out their call after the helmet communication went off and it screwed him up.

I don't think the Cowboys have had someone in his ear right up until the snap.

That aside, Goff has much better accuracy, which is a big deal.

Gameover

Reaction score
Even with all his numbers no one is putting him top 10 no one

Who the hell said otherwise... and he is top 10

Brady
Maybe Brees
Wonder boy? Not so fast
Russell
Rivers - you can have him
Marty Ice
Watson - pretty even
Marcus M - needs everything to fall in line for him.
Rodgers - yes
Cousins - please
Baker - wel’ll see
Sam D - we’ll see
If he ain’t top 10, he’s top 12