Goff vs Prescott

J12B

Reaction score
So when Dak had a similar performance last year in his last 8, yall made 1000 excuses for him

But lemme guess ....

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

It was different.

He was without Zeke, no for a few games Tyrone Smith, a declining Dez, and Jason Garrett/Linehan calling the same plays and not making any adjustments at all.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
2nd half of season + playoffs
1 Wilson 112.4
2 Mahomes 109.5
3 Mayfield 106.2
4 Brees 105.5
5 Watson 101.7
6 Prescott 101.2
7 Ryan 101.1

23 Goff 86.6

But it “didn’t happen” because it goes against your agenda? Got it, Bozo.
:lmao2:
I always laugh at Dak slobberers who think they can beat me in the stat game. I noticed you didn't post any source, which tells me you don't do your own research. You just parrot others. Dak wasn't 6th, he was 7th.

He was also 14th in yards per attempt, which is a far better indicator of qb play than passer rating these days.

He was also significantly worse in most categories when you account for the entire schedule, and not the cherry picked easier second half slate of games... but you already know that.

Back under your rock, troll.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
LOL way to live in the past, Bozo.

Can I bring up Dak’s rookie year while we’re at it?

Or should we just stick to how Dak has played recently, which was VERY good since the Cooper trade midseason?

Durrrrr!!!!!
Goofy post from a goofy poster

Why dont u keep up with the conversation. Dude brought up Goffs poor play over 8 games even though his star RB has been hurt and his #1 WR has been on IR.

I bring up Wack’s pathetic performance from last season, and the fact that goofy homers like u gave him all the excuses in the book.

Oh and Goff is 2-0 against Dak, so Goff>>>>

Nav22

Reaction score
Goofy post from a goofy poster

Why dont u keep up with the conversation. Dude brought up Goffs poor play over 8 games even though his star RB has been hurt and his #1 WR has been on IR.

I bring up Wack’s pathetic performance from last season, and the fact that goofy homers like u gave him all the excuses in the book.

Oh and Goff is 2-0 against Dak, so Goff>>>>
Oh, so can I use Dak’s record vs Wentz to say Dak is better than Wentz?

Or does that not count?

Clown with Dez Bryant as his avatar pic calling others “goofy”, only on the Internet!
:laugh:

Dak’s been a stud since the 2nd half of this season. I know that hurts you deep in your fragile little soul.

Bottle up your yummy tears for me when Dak signs his new deal, will you?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If we play NE next year we better be ready to stop Sony or it will be over for sure. Hopefully Gronk retires so won't have to deal with him.

aaev84

Reaction score
LOL way to live in the past, Bozo.

Can I bring up Dak’s rookie year while we’re at it?

Or should we just stick to how Dak has played recently, which was VERY good since the Cooper trade midseason?

Durrrrr!!!!!
Next year is a new year. Hopefully expectations will remain met with Cooper. Had as good a half year as anyone could hope for. But the NFL is tough, and there are no guarantees of repeat performances. Will be a more crucial year than ever for a lot of key Cowboys players and staff.

InTheZone

Reaction score
After seeing Goff's superbowl performance, I'm more than glad we have Dak.

Goff played with no heart, no fire, no emotion.

It is evident that Goff needs just as a strong supporting cast and a great offensive minded head coach in order to be successful.

Dak almost has as many weapons but not a lower level coach.

Dak has the heart and leadership skills to win a superbowl.
someone forgets half of Daks "heartless" losses where he struggled to score 1 TD. What about our 2017 season, Daks lack of heart and fire really killed our season, especially when we had a chance to make it, but decided to give it up to the Eagles to allow them win a SB. Was the most literal dud in the 2nd half of 2017. in 2018 he was 50/50. He led an average offense, he led the league in sacks, had as many turnovers as scores. He's average. The more we tear down others to prop him up the more I'm going to put him back down. As I'm told, he's our QB, deal with it and who he is. Leave others out of Dak debates until he can prove he can lead an offense.

InTheZone

Reaction score
Next year is a new year. Hopefully expectations will remain met with Cooper. Had as good a half year as anyone could hope for. But the NFL is tough, and there are no guarantees of repeat performances. Will be a more crucial year than ever for a lot of key Cowboys players and staff.
I'm already banking on people to question where did Cooper go during next season. Hope I'm wrong, but I know blame will go to what is convenient.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
someone forgets half of Daks "heartless" losses where he struggled to score 1 TD. What about our 2017 season, Daks lack of heart and fire really killed our season, especially when we had a chance to make it, but decided to give it up to the Eagles to allow them win a SB. Was the most literal dud in the 2nd half of 2017. in 2018 he was 50/50. He led an average offense, he led the league in sacks, had as many turnovers as scores. He's average. The more we tear down others to prop him up the more I'm going to put him back down. As I'm told, he's our QB, deal with it and who he is. Leave others out of Dak debates until he can prove he can lead an offense.
Tell Romo I say hi.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I always laugh at Dak slobberers who think they can beat me in the stat game. I noticed you didn't post any source, which tells me you don't do your own research. You just parrot others. Dak wasn't 6th, he was 7th.

He was also 14th in yards per attempt, which is a far better indicator of qb play than passer rating these days.

He was also significantly worse in most categories when you account for the entire schedule, and not the cherry picked easier second half slate of games... but you already know that.

Back under your rock, troll.
Lol Dak was 7th not 6th? Lmao really? You showed him.

There are a lot of indicatos, I'll still take passer rating but that's just me.

I don't think the guy was cheering picking but showing how he finished. You like to see players finish strong and get better as the year goes on. There's also the Cooper addition the 2nd half of the year which should be taken into consideration. But you said easier slate of games the 2nd half of the season, not true. 60-68 was the record of the team's we faced the 1st half of the season. 65-63 was the record of teams we faced the 2nd half of the season. 2 games vs playoff teams the 1st half, 4 games vs play-off teams the 2nd half. 0-2 vs those teams in the 1st half and 3-1 in the 2nd half, you should've known that. Stay under your rock, troll.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Oh, so can I use Dak’s record vs Wentz to say Dak is better than Wentz?

Or does that not count?

Clown with Dez Bryant as his avatar pic calling others “goofy”, only on the Internet!

Dak’s been a stud since the 2nd half of this season. I know that hurts you deep in your fragile little soul.

Bottle up your yummy tears for me when Dak signs his new deal, will you?
Lol you cant even follow along you poor soul

This thread is about Goff vs Prescott

Goff is 2-0 vs Dak. So by your goofy logic, Goff >>> Prescott right???

Dont dodge the question either goofy

Nav22

Reaction score
Lol you cant even follow along you poor soul

This thread is about Goff vs Prescott

Goff is 2-0 vs Dak. So by your goofy logic, Goff >>> Prescott right???

Dont dodge the question either goofy
Remedial.

YOU brought up their head-to-head record, Mr. The Clown. Not me.

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
In no way shape or form would I consider trading Dak for Goff. Yikes. Dak has things champions have, that few have. He needs to work on deep passes. On being deceptive and pocket presence. All things nearly every young quarterback has to work on. Luck was amazing in collage and yet has needed a ton of work. Brady was pedestrian and needed a ton of work. Hopefully Kitna right now this minute is focused in on Dak and the two of them will be relentless in preparing Dak. If so, then the things he needs are simply a matter of practice, practice, practice.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Remedial.

YOU brought up their head-to-head record, Mr. The Clown. Not me.
Yes doofus bc YOU are the one on here that uses that stat to claim Dak is superior to wentz.

But of course you didnt answer the question

Goofy man Goofy man, yea thats you :lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Yes doofus bc YOU are the one on here that uses that stat to claim Dak is superior to wentz.

But of course you didnt answer the question

Goofy man Goofy man, yea thats you :lmao2::lmao2:
Actually, it’s Wentz’s tendency to have losing seasons (2 in 3 years) that makes him inferior to Dak, more than anything.

He’s also injury-prone and was called out by a half dozen Eagles teammates for his lack of leadership.

Goff has simply played like crap for the last 2 months. Dak’s overall performance over 3 years AND his most recent stretch of play are both superior to Goff’s.

I guess they don’t put NFL games on the TVs at clown college.