Going forward, I would like to believe in Zeke

shabazz

Reaction score
Stella Stevens made this thread a winner. In the Poseidon Adventure she was dressed in nothing but a oversized man’s shirt and a pair of stiletto pumps……….a sexy beast as I’ve ever seen.

gonna need to take a cold shower to make it to tonite.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Ebonics translator indicates you are miffed and peeves.
Write to Dear Abby or visit your nearest seniors center for flfillment.
That is all.

I would have thought it was decidedly of the Geechie or Gullah dialect. Who knew?

conner01

Reaction score
a healthy zeke is as important to this offense as tyron smith.
we need balance.
something tells me this might be the year #21 spear heads that balance.
can't wait to watch it unfold.
Zeke played really well till he got injured last year
If he stays healthy he is very important to this offense
I’m a big pollard fan too and I think he should be used more but Zeke is the guy who sets the physical tone for this offense
If he stays healthy and the oline can be solid this offense will be very good
The oline is really key

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Time is running out on Zeke. We will never see the 16-17 version again so forget that. What they need is around 1,300-1,400 yards 10-12 td’s. Keep the chains moving and find the end zone. If they get that out of Zeke this year then it will be big for them. They need him to be solid to sometimes great.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Time is running out on Zeke. We will never see the 16-17 version again so forget that. What they need is around 1,300-1,400 yards 10-12 td’s. Keep the chains moving and find the end zone. If they get that out of Zeke this year then it will be big for them. They need him to be solid to sometimes great.
you mean like only ONE(1) NFL runner did all last season?? Taylor thats it ONLY RB to eclipse 1300 yards Odd zeke must be the best back to make fans happy..he is only ONE(1)of SEVEN(7) NFL backs last year to be at or over 1k../odd huh..1400 is quite good compered to today's NFL standard.zeke was on one leg and finished 7th, his line, his OC, his team has not been 2016 version..get that straight.

zeke came out of the gate balling the first half pre-injury last season. get over it..zeke s still pretty good..

Jarntt

Reaction score
But, someone convince me and others that Zeke is a potential 1,500-yard rusher in 2022 over 17 games barring injury.
He's not and even if he were, he won't get enough carries to do it. But that's ok. We will use both backs and I think the running game will be better and especially once Gallup is back because until he is we will see a crap load of 8 plus in the box.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you like Rutger Hauer festivals?
Do you drink Evian water?
Oh man...there;s Rutger Hauer festivals? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?:oops::(

rutger_hauer_blade_runner-759.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He's not and even if he were, he won't get enough carries to do it. But that's ok. We will use both backs and I think the running game will be better and especially once Gallup is back because until he is we will see a crap load of 8 plus in the box.

If they dont fix some of the late season OL problems good teams are far from needing to stack the box for anything......They will sit on WR and pour through our line....lets hope young Smith and some OL tweaks can fix that, would love to see them need 8 man boxes to stop the run again.