Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, Dak is desperate to stay in Dallas. He knows he has a really good gig going so it will be difficult for this front office to get rid of this sorry bum.
Not really. In this QB hungry market when Cousins is the #2 FA l, somebody will sign him given the dysfunction that is Dallas

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Dak really wants to stay in Dallas he will do a team friendly deal or ask to be traded this year rather than finding a suitor next year. Jerry may be hoping for either outcome since he really doesn’t have the upper hand in these negotiations.
Yeah, try again...lol.

Dak has no friends when it comes to his deals. He robbed once, he will do it again.

He has a hard life, I want JJ to give him all the coin he wants.

slick325

Reaction score
Graz is very connected and a solid journalist. However, I'm not buying this at all. Sounds to me like a Jones family leak/posturing by the Jones family. Dangling this as an option as the only "leverage" they may have in order to induce talks with Todd and Prescott regarding a more team friendly deal.

Bluff that they are prepared to possibly walk away after this season. But, preface it as, "well, if we make the SB ot NFC Championship game, we will give you the world, Dak!" Gives the fans the appearance that Dak would be under the same "pressure" that the HC and his staff are under.

Not buying it. They will extend him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Graz is very connected and a solid journalist. However, I'm not buying this at all. Sounds to me like a Jones family leak/posturing by the Jones family. Dangling this as an option as the only "leverage" they may have in order to induce talks with Todd and Prescott regarding a more team friendly deal.

Bluff that they are prepared to possibly walk away after this season. But, preface it as, "well, if we make the SB ot NFC Championship game, we will give you the world, Dak!" Gives the fans the appearance that Dak would be under the same "pressure" that the HC and his staff are under.

Not buying it. They will extend him.
They have no other option. JJ's gonna ride that horse into the ground and give him all the hay it can eat for the next three years. He got one vote at a horse show...but can never finish a race.

GINeric

Reaction score
The way Jerry is operating and his "3 cheap guys instead of 1 expensive guy" philosophy says Dak's in his final season in Dallas.

Not extending Dak would be the best thing Jerry has done in 30 years.

Right because kids like you blame Dak for the last 30 years of playoff problems.

Annnd.... You're still salty that Dak owns your Eagles.