Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You replace him with Lance. Then when the Cowboys go 1-16 or 2-15, draft a QB.
So you're saying that with Rush or Trey, the Cowboys don't win the division last season?
Name me some of DAK's big wins last season.
Please Tri-State area give us the juice baby!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, it’s all Dak’s fault. :facepalm:
Common Rocky give us the news you going to follow Daktrash to his new team if he finds one that is????????????

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Works for me.

He can earn the $60m he wants. He has not to this point and has shown no indication he will.

bigE79

Reaction score
Why not? You have a coach on a prove it year. Make the QB the same and if it’s a failure again you blow it up. Honestly I can see this season going south quickly if they string together some bad losses.
As long as we somehow get a win against the stealers,I'm good.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What's cool is when Dak leaves next year, the Cowboys still have a $36.46M dead money on the 2025 salary cap AND the team will not recieve a compensatory pick for him.

Stephen Jones is killing it! He has this contract negotiating thing down.

How so? Wouldn't he be a UFA?

bigE79

Reaction score
There's a lot of teams that may be eventually willing to pay Dak stupid money, depending on how this years draft plays out. 1/3 of the league is always QB desperate.

Washington
Tenn
Arizona
Carolina
Pittsburgh
NY Jets/Giants
Las Vegas
NO
NE
Minnesota (if they lose Cousins)
Tampa

Better them than us at this point.
Please go to Washington, pretty please.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And Dak gave the Packers 2 touchdown when we had the ball.
Also the defense did force a couple of punts, one of them Dak tosses and INT and the other the offense does nothing. But hey it's all okay we dare not blame Dak and his crappy play. Naw, he was perfect with that 60-ish pass percentage.

jwitten82

Reaction score
LMAO!!! The degree of hatred and desperateness is astounding in this thread. I can't wait for the epic meltdown, whining, crying and insults (added with threats of leaving but you never leave) that are certain to follow once Dak gets extended this offseason!

I4-Jmrcjnr8-Zfq-1.gif
Lol I hope this report is true, but I really doubt it is. I expect Dak to get a new contract, but if Dak does get extended to 55+ million a season, wouldn't you also be having a meltdown? You said yourself that if he got that amount you'd be done or you already changed your mind?

Beaker42

Reaction score
Lol I hope this report is true, but I really doubt it is. I expect Dak to get a new contract, but if Dak does get extended to 55+ million a season, wouldn't you also be having a meltdown? You said yourself that if he got that amount you'd be done or you already changed your mind?
You’ll hear my meltdown from anywhere in the continental US.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
If they don't extend Dak.... Wow I will be bought back in a little. Maybe 10% but that's a start.