Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

LocoBates

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it, Dak is desperate to stay in Dallas. He knows he has a really good gig going so it will be difficult for this front office to get rid of this sorry bum.
He knows going to another Team will expose him and fail miserably. I expect Prescott cutting a deal, taking a low offer with the excuse of "helping the Team" but in reality, just to cover his arse and not get exposed in any other Team dumb enough to deal with him and his shortcomings.

stiletto

Reaction score
Another yahoo who thinks all loses are all Dak's fault and nobody else's. Doesn't matter that we're playing 218lb linebackers and can't stop the run and it doesn't matter that they had their #1 RB coming off of leg injury who had no burst and no blocking so couldn't run the ball. Damn it Dak, get your *** on defense and stop the fricken run you loser!
You have me confused with Dak haters. I am not a hater but the vitriol pushes hard on both sides of the isle, that is obvious. Admins shouldn't let Dak fanboys free reign to be hateful either. I supported Dak long enough and I've seen enough. I am allowed that opinion. He's had his chances and he's been paid well. He's not all to blame but he surely hasn't played well enough in the playoffs, not even close. I feel it is time to move on as the chances for him have been ample.

No need for the name calling, you should be benched...over emotional.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have me confused with Dak haters. I am not a hater but the vitriol pushes hard on both sides of the isle, that is obvious. Admins shouldn't let Dak fanboys free reign to be hateful either. I supported Dak long enough and I've seen enough. I am allowed that opinion. He's had his chances and he's been paid well. He's not all to blame but he surely hasn't played well enough in the playoffs, not even close. I feel it is time to move on as the chances for him have been ample.

No need for the name calling, you should be benched...over emotional.
Hey, you made your bed so now you have to deal with the repercussions. And I called no one names. Just a yahoo which is what they are.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I don't care if he's right or wrong anymore, his hate is so deep that he has blinders on. I don't even read most of what he posts, because I already know where he's gonna go with it. He comes on here last week and says the Texans are his team now, so why is he her....just to stir the pot. That's why.

That’s fair.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it doesn't matter that they had their #1 RB coming off of leg injury who had no burst and no blocking so couldn't run the ball.
He was fine and getting better especially later in the season. The blocking scheme and play calling were totally screwed up for sure.

stiletto

Reaction score
Hey, you made your bed so now you have to deal with the repercussions. And I called no one names. Just a yahoo which is what they are.
I didn't make any bed. You choose to lump people together because you are basically a cheerleader with no objective thinking skills.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Jerry. If you're reading. Trust me here.

I promise you if you do not extend Dak you will be thankful you didn't after next season.

I believe Dak with his confidence at an all time low, with a drama filled locker room, and coaches on lame duck statuses sets the stage for a rough season.
Well. That would at least mean a high draft pick to target a QB

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And he proceeded to crap the bed until it was 27-0. By then the game was over. So when someone posts "Hilarious to see how a 2nd team all pro and 2nd in MVP is beign treated" it's not hilarious at all.
Yeah, they couldn't stop the Packers. They scored everytime they got the ball. Dak was unable to tackle behind the line of scrimmage to help out the DT's. What a loser he is.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think that’s smart. Take the cap hit next year when the cap is so much higher.

I didn’t realize there were void years in there. I thought they could just let go and no harm no foul. That sucks.

Fitting for Dak to be the lame duck. QB’s fate should be tied into the HC. We’re not going anywhere in the playoffs unless those two step it up.

I still think they should just tear it up and start over now though if this is the strategy.
Buckle in!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was fine and getting better especially later in the season. The blocking scheme and play calling were totally screwed up for sure.
I agree with this, however, a play caller needs to have confidence in his back. Pollards slow start and lack of bust or confidence led to MM losing that confidence. Pollard was a great change up back, he was in over his head as a starter. I'd like to have him back in a part-time role, but now that he's been paid, he's gonna want more money than he is worth.
MM being on a one year contract will force him to try and put big numbers up....get ready for 40 passes a game by Dak.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And he proceeded to crap the bed until it was 27-0. By then the game was over. So when someone posts "Hilarious to see how a 2nd team all pro and 2nd in MVP is beign treated" it's not hilarious at all.
It is hilarious when our defense played like crap and our number one receiver pouted and shut it down the whole first half. Dak played like crap, but he certainly wasn't the only one.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Trade him to a team who would take his contract and extend him. Get a 2nd rounder for him or maybe a 1 if we can swing it .