Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you can’t see that against good teams the Cowboys defense was defenseless and the Cowboys running game was putrid. I suggest you go read Football 101 for Housewife’s so maybe you can learn that you can’t win in the NFL against the better teams unless you can stop the run and run the ball. It’s basic football Which you apparently don’t, can’t or refuse to understand.
The "everyone BUT dak' routine.

Sheesh.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They only reason they made the playoffs was because of Dak. You haters are blinded by your hate blaming playoff failures on Dak.
Just keep to crying in one's own beer...is my comment to him. Not into every one else's brews...

CCBoy

Reaction score
I agree with this, however, a play caller needs to have confidence in his back. Pollards slow start and lack of bust or confidence led to MM losing that confidence. Pollard was a great change up back, he was in over his head as a starter. I'd like to have him back in a part-time role, but now that he's been paid, he's gonna want more money than he is worth.
MM being on a one year contract will force him to try and put big numbers up....get ready for 40 passes a game by Dak.
I'm rooting for Iowa's Clark...I'd like playing like a girl.:)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He needs daks success more than cowboys success, thats why.
Hes in too deep now....just keep doubling down. He might be one of jerry's lost children.:laugh:
And you’re the guy in Pacific who curled up into a ball crying when **** started coming from down range.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i dont think they can
Understandable. Although Mike has already done it. Dak hasn't. But I am of the thinking that the loser environment that Jerry has created makes it almost impossible to really win for any coach or qb.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak makes an estimated 50M a year in endorsements. The cowboys popularity has real cache off the field. He gets to play most of his games in front of a national tv audience. He loses that if he doesn’t resign with Dallas.

I’ve never understood why Jerry never seems to leverage his teams popularity and the free $$ that brings players in contract negotiations. Sure , go somewhere else and play in relative obscurity.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why does moving on from a player mean you're giving up?
IMO, if you don't root for the players on your team, your not rooting for your team. I didn't like Deion, then I loved him when we got him, as soon as he left, didn’t like him again.

Just like I don't get why so many are happy that D Ware won a SB in Denver, other than to just hate on Jerry.
I've said this before, I don't like the way some fans just harp on the negatives over and over again, just like they don't like my positivity. Difference is, I don't have an issue being called a homer. Those others don't own up to being called haters.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I Could not care any less what an internet tough guy bully think he knows if me. A very insecure internet tough guy bully.
He is only talking about "down range" crap because CCboy was on, so he thinks he is all Military and stuff. He would not know what it would be like to be in a real firefight. But, I bet he does have a BB gun.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak has zero leverage if Jerry Jones does not want him to be the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys beyond the 2024 season. If Jerry Jones does want him beyond the 2024 season Dak has all the leverage. There is a “going rate” for NFL quarterbacks that are performing well. The Cowboys are not immune from having to pay it.
Performing well is not beating up scrub teams with a vastly superior roster, while playing like Doo-Doo in the playoffs against good teams, each year dumbing down the offense further, because any other offense is too complex for him to run….

Cooped Rush was 5-1 with this team, 4-1 without any reps with the starting team in training camp. He’s a practice string QB with a noodle arm.