Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

stiletto

Reaction score
Jerry. If you're reading. Trust me here.

I promise you if you do not extend Dak you will be thankful you didn't after next season.

I believe Dak with his confidence at an all time low, with a drama filled locker room, and coaches on lame duck statuses sets the stage for a rough season.
The large increase in the salary cap can help get Dak and that horrid contract off the books. We are just going to have to deal with him one more season. If his agent tries to force another insane contract they need to say hell no. No more.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The large increase in the salary cap can help get Dak and that horrid contract off the books. We are just going to have to deal with him one more season. If his agent tries to force another insane contract they need to say hell no. No more.
That's exactly what his agent is going to do.

Dak, nor his agent cares about the Cowboys, they care about how much money they can get.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make no mistake about it, Dak is desperate to stay in Dallas. He knows he has a really good gig going so it will be difficult for this front office to get rid of this sorry bum.
This is CORRECT!
Before this is over you will see a Prescott that will become down right NASTY and use every PR theme including the most loveable "HATE" issue as he sees his future without a Star on his helmet.
The dream is over Fraudo you have more than enough chances to prove yourself.................you failed!

Chasing6

Reaction score
This is CORRECT!
Before this is over you will see a Prescott that will become down right NASTY and use every PR theme including the most loveable "HATE" issue as he sees his future without a Star on his helmet.
The dream is over Fraudo you have more than enough chances to prove yourself.................you failed!
Hahaha

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
$55 million cap to cover in 2025? That’s a lot. Wouldn’t it be more worthwhile to simply cut him now?
Jerry needs the additional negative PR his disastrous upcoming season will bring.
LT gone, C who knows, and who's our HB by the way?
He is setting him up as when he goes bye bye only A/C and a handful of CZ members will scream FOUL!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This is CORRECT!
Dak can only "fail" if his goal was to be a champion.

I don't believe that was ever his goal. I believe it was always to make the most amount of money possible, and in that aspect he succeeded.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak can only "fail" if his goal was to be a champion.

I don't believe that was ever his goal. I believe it was always to make the most amount of money possible, and in that aspect he succeeded.
Dak is like the average Joe who won the power ball lottery.
He got the bag and we got NADA.
Well, there's always the .................HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............Or the Dak dance.
Ciao DAKTRASH and wait till he becomes a FA and the offers he gets.............LOL........just wait.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is like the average Joe who won the power ball lottery.
He got the bag and we got NADA.
Well, there's always the .................HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............Or the Dak dance.
Ciao DAKTRASH and wait till he becomes a FA and the offers he gets.............LOL........just wait.
If he wasn't drafted by Dallas he'd be selling cars in Mississippi right now.

He would've never had the early success that Zeke gave him anywhere else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Good, this is the best move that could be made. Put pressure on him
I wouldn’t have a problem with it if we can do it and still improve the team. I don’t know if there’s any way to work around his huge cap hit if they don’t extend him. Jerry seems to think they can improve the team if they don’t extend him but that remains to be seen.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
extend or not extended right now, dak will be here awhile regardless of anyone’s position on it

Chasing6

Reaction score
Jerry needs the additional negative PR his disastrous upcoming season will bring.
LT gone, C who knows, and who's our HB by the way?
He is setting him up as when he goes bye bye only A/C and a handful of CZ members will scream FOUL!!!
According to GM Jeruh their is no negative PR.

He is most likely excited about being forced to take a DNA test.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Let him hold out and roll with Lance
Why would he hold out? No extension, he’ll play or he won ‘t get paid. As in zero. He’ll honor his contract, play the season, and become a free agent. I think he probably considers that his second best option. The best option being the Cowboys sign him to an extension of $55 to $60 million AAV. It’s exclusively what Jerry Jones wants to do. Dak is obligated for the next 12 months. He has no choice right now.