Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

Chasing6

Reaction score
Martin wasn’t saying goodbye to $29 million. Dak saying “Let’s go” is calling Jerry’s bluff. Imagine Dak as a lame duck starting quarterback playing for a lame duck head coach and a lame duck coaching staff. Brilliant management of an NFL franchise.
Why not, we have a lame duck GM.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Martin wasn’t saying goodbye to $29 million. Dak saying “Let’s go” is calling Jerry’s bluff. Imagine Dak as a lame duck starting quarterback playing for a lame duck head coach and a lame duck coaching staff. Brilliant management of an NFL franchise.
You want to extend Dak for another three years and 180m

That’s fine but there’s lots of fans who don’t agree with you.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The way Jerry is operating and his "3 cheap guys instead of 1 expensive guy" philosophy says Dak's in his final season in Dallas.

Not extending Dak would be the best thing Jerry has done in 30 years.
no he's saving up money so he can make him the highest paid!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol at them thinking Dak "testing the market" is scaring anybody.

Let him test the market. I hope a team gives him a France everything they want. I just don't want it to be the Cowboys.
LOL...........Wait just wait until he hits the FA market and what offers are out there for him?
Unless they cloned Jerry Jones gonna be a rough ride for Mr. Fraudo!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What?

I’m on board with letting him play it out without an extension.
how do you let him play it out and give an extension? Let him play it out, SEE if you can get him back next off season

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Sounds to me like just another scared Dak fan that sees the end is near.
Not at all. I just want the Cowboys to compete for championships. No long-term loyalty to Dak even if I don't mind him as a player.

My issue is that the same brain trust who brought this team three decades of ineptitude will be the same yahoos to pick the next quarterback.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that's fine, let him play it out, dak will have a SUPERBOWL season, then since we didn't sign him, he'll want 70 million a season lol
Sure he will and that noise you hear from the chimney is Santa coming down with your presents!!!!
This team refuses to play for this imposter haven't you figured that out yet?

stiletto

Reaction score
Yeah that's fine, let him play it out, dak will have a SUPERBOWL season, then since we didn't sign him, he'll want 70 million a season lol
I think we have a large enough sample to predict easier that Dak will NOT have a Super Bowl season. It would just be a dream to think he can get to a Super Bowl. It's not happening. 2024 will be a wasted year where the team has to get financially straight. Dak's contract is a ridiculous ball and chain. Rip the band aid off. No extensions!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Doubt Todd France is worried.

Jerry can say all he wants but they hold all the cards if he isn’t committed to a full rebuild, which he certainly is not, and isn’t fooling the dumbest of us.

France probably told his receptionist if the first digit isn’t a six with most of it guaranteed don’t even put him through.

What are Jerry and kid gonna do about that? Trey Lance? Funny.
Only two options for GM Jeruh, go all in with Dak or rebuild for next 2+ years.

stiletto

Reaction score
LOL...........Wait just wait until he hits the FA market and what offers are out there for him?
No way.. someone will pay Dak insane money if he gets to FA. 1/3 of the league is desperate for a QB. We (or the braintrust) should just know better about the particular player by now. Todd France is loving the idea that Dak gets to FA.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I doubt he'll find a contract as generous as he received in Dallas, but he will absolutely get paid.

Don't forget, there was a team who hired Jason Garrett to be their OC after showing he had no clue how to run an offense for a decade.

Teams still think Kellen Moore is a thing.

Someone will pay him, but his agent won't have the cake walk he has with Stephen on the other side of the table.