Graziano - the Cowboys may not end up extending Dak Prescott

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Jerry. If you're reading. Trust me here.

I promise you if you do not extend Dak you will be thankful you didn't after next season.

I believe Dak with his confidence at an all time low, with a drama filled locker room, and coaches on lame duck statuses sets the stage for a rough season.
I’m not sold that this is Mikes last season. I think his future rests on how well he can keep this mess together while still trying to develop the younger guy. How that success would look is anyone’s guess.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yall known this is just a sad attempt of Jerruh to try and drive the price down a bit, right? Just "accidentally" floating this story to the press?

Dak is probably having a good laugh over it, and will come back with "OK, price just went up, now it's 3 years 190 million"

Jerruh will urinate in his pants, and agree.

That said, jerruh was going to urinate in his pants regardless of Dak, so perhaps this is irrelevant.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
$55 million cap to cover in 2025? That’s a lot. Wouldn’t it be more worthwhile to simply cut him now?
I think so, if you aren't going to extend him, he'll probably move on next anyway. Bite the bullet, lower the cap hit and move on.
If they do want him long-term, they need to extend him, and use the savings for for some quality FAs, lamb and Parsons.
If they play games with Dak. He may not sign the extension just to screw them. If that's the case, cut him!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Out of curiosity and too lazy to look it up but what’s the cap hit on a post June cut?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
People on this board make it sound like it's EZ to find a franchise QB. Most of these teams have been looking for years. They'll draft too low to get a good QB in the draft and no FA is better than DAk...
WASH
TB
PITTS
TENN
NE
NYG
DEN
CAR
CHI
RAIDERS
SAINTS

Remember :