Greetings from the Other Side

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are the options "Watched threads" and "Watched forums" . Those are probably where your emails are coming from. Uncheck them.
Can't find any checked.

Does anyone but me get the feeling they would just as soon we'd stayed where we were? They're probably not used to this many from another forum at once and we are pretty much a tight band as witnessed by our posts to each other in this forum. But hey, this and the Fan Zone are the only ones we can do anything in and I've thought of several threads that might have gotten some action here.

Anybody in our coven not allowed to go back and post on the other side? I really don't think they want us here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can't find any checked.

Does anyone but me get the feeling they would just as soon we'd stayed where we were? They're probably not used to this many from another forum at once and we are pretty much a tight band as witnessed by our posts to each other in this forum. But hey, this and the Fan Zone are the only ones we can do anything in and I've thought of several threads that might have gotten some action here.

Anybody in our coven not allowed to go back and post on the other side? I really don't think they want us here.
I've been going back and forth, recruiting and stuff.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
What a whiner CC. You have made almost 300 posts in 3 days and have 160 likes. ***. Ok I promise to shut up for the remainder of the day.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't find any checked.

What issues are you guys having? You guys are talking amongst yourselves, but honestly the staff doesn't really come to the New Members Zone that often, at least I know I don't. So when Idgit suggested you PM a mod, that's your best bet to get any quick answers to whatever issues you're having. Have you tried the CZ Support Zone? We all watch that forum for questions.

I haven't been a new member in a very long time, so I don't know what all that entails to get full access. It was restricted for a reason, because of spammers and trolls. Posting here doesn't lift any restrictions, because folks don't normally stay here after their normal introductory post.

What I do know is that you ALL are very welcome here and the staff, in general, is looking forward to the new blood engaging with the regulars. So if you have questions, ping any mod whose online. We're all pretty helpful.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What issues are you guys having? You guys are talking amongst yourselves, but honestly the staff doesn't really come to the New Members Zone that often, at least I know I don't. So when Idgit suggested you PM a mod, that's your best bet to get any quick answers to whatever issues you're having. Have you tried the CZ Support Zone? We all watch that forum for questions.

I haven't been a new member in a very long time, so I don't know what all that entails to get full access. It was restricted for a reason, because of spammers and trolls. Posting here doesn't lift any restrictions, because folks don't normally stay here after their normal introductory post.

What I do know is that you ALL are very welcome here and the staff, in general, is looking forward to the new blood engaging with the regulars. So if you have questions, ping any mod whose online. We're all pretty helpful.
Yes, we come back here to talk to each other because we came in together and we posted a lot with each other at DC.com. And, honestly, this seems like our forum, not the Fan Zone because we don;t have "privileges". Jeez, I sound like a grade school kid.

I understand the desire to keep spammers and trolls out but if someone, and I am assuming that is Reality, hasn't decided that by now, what more does he need? And what if you let a troll in, can't you deactivate his account once he's revealed?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, we come back here to talk to each other because we came in together and we posted a lot with each other at DC.com. And, honestly, this seems like our forum, not the Fan Zone because we don;t have "privileges". Jeez, I sound like a grade school kid.

I understand the desire to keep spammers and trolls out but if someone, and I am assuming that is Reality, hasn't decided that by now, what more does he need? And what if you let a troll in, can't you deactivate his account once he's revealed?
I think it's great you all have come here and interact the way you have.

I guess my question is what what privileges are you not gaining, because I've seen a few of you posting all over the forums. You have sigs and avis.. I mean I don't understand the gripe. So if you can, help me to understand what issues some of you are having.

Last edited:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a whiner CC. You have made almost 300 posts in 3 days and have 160 likes. ***. Ok I promise to shut up for the remainder of the day.
3664557b6760451ee770822635714e43.jpg

We're trying to digest CC, but he's not making it easy for us.

Donhyphen

Reaction score
I was clowning around with CouchCoach calling him a whiner. He knows that but you guys may not. Trust me, you want to keep him around. He's the life of the party.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was clowning around with CouchCoach calling him a whiner. He knows that but you guys may not. Trust me, you want to keep him around. He's the life of the party.

We'll digest him if he'll just let go of our throat. The New Member Zone is the stork's mouth in this analogy. The Fan Zone + the Like Button are inside the stork. I keep telling him everything is going to be alright, but it doesn't seem to be working.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Yes but that was like 5 years ago. He moved to DFW area after he finished school and I forget which site he was on but doing some interviews.

I was on his radio show once. We made our peace but he couldn't handle any criticism of the Cowboys. A forum just wasn't for him.

There's still plenty of that going on at DC.com. Jumbo seems to be the most irritable one lately. He jumped my butt because I said that neither Jerry or Garrett had ruled Romo out for the opener, which last I heard is true.

Whatever...... Jumbo can have that board and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We're trying to digest CC, but he's not making it easy for us.

It takes time. Some of us are still trying to figure him out after several years. CC is unique. Don too.

Last edited:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No need to defend or whatever. He's good. lol

I'm just trying to address his concerns. Like I said, he or any of you can PM one of us at any time. We do try to help.