Greg Hardy and the Media

cej757

Reaction score
Buddy Ryan and Kevin Gilbride fight on the sideline was all good and funny though? The media are a bunch of hypocrites and I can't stand them.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
And then there is this... Which is worse to have on the sideline than an all out brawl between every coach and player.

jerkinit.0.gif

I imagine his voice sounding something like Alternative Lifestyle Droopy Dog.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
My bad, it's hard to interpret sarcasm or jokes at times online.

I hate the mediots as well.

My wife is a journalism major and has taught it at the college level for 10 years. I hear about it all the time, and not just as it pertains to the Cowboys.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
And then there is this... Which is worse to have on the sideline than an all out brawl between every coach and player.

jerkinit.0.gif

I imagine his voice sounding something like Alternative Lifestyle Droopy Dog.

Wow... that is. Unfortunate. Glad it's an Eagle's gif though lol

burmafrd

Reaction score
Presstitutes. Going to have to remember that. Been using mediots but its getting worn out.

I notice its the same 3-4 whiny little turds always complaining about something here on the Zone. Just like in this thread you have about 3 that don't get it and keep posting the fact that they don't get it.

Bottom line is that the media hated the fact that Hardy was not forced to kiss their feet and apologize for being freed by our legal system. And brennan (who by the way has been just about SILENT about the Hope Solo incident-what a shock) is just one of the more obvious hypocrites.

Doomsay

Reaction score
I would think, that given the importance of the divisional game and our desperate and wounded status..
That any player that did their job yesterday and got us close to a win, would have been justified going off on all of those that slept on the job.
... Like the entire ST squad.

I don't care how crazy he is, this team has been far too comfortable living in the franchise's past glory and not producing. Hardy came here to win.

superonyx

Reaction score
What's not to understand? What workplace can you show up and get into a physical altercation with one of your bosses? It's about respect. No body is bashing Hardy's desire to win or his emotional fire.

People are bashing him because he didn't control his anger and disrespected his coaches and teammates.

The same workplace where your bosses can grab you by the facemask and forcefully pull you out of a group meeting. The same workplace where your boss can push you or throw a ball at you to wake you up if you are not paying attention or out of line.

Stop acting like Hardy is working in corporate America. It's just goofy.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The same workplace where your bosses can grab you by the facemask and forcefully pull you out of a group meeting. The same workplace where your boss can push you or throw a ball at you to wake you up if you are not paying attention or out of line.

Stop acting like Hardy is working in corporate America. It's just goofy.

That is the point everyone is missing. Coach Bisaccia stood right up to him and backed him down. That is why Garrett said he didn't jump in. He let his coach handle it his way and it was over. Bisaccia probably gained a lot of respect from his guys.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Presstitutes. Going to have to remember that. Been using mediots but its getting worn out.

I notice its the same 3-4 whiny little turds always complaining about something here on the Zone. Just like in this thread you have about 3 that don't get it and keep posting the fact that they don't get it.

Bottom line is that the media hated the fact that Hardy was not forced to kiss their feet and apologize for being freed by our legal system. And brennan (who by the way has been just about SILENT about the Hope Solo incident-what a shock) is just one of the more obvious hypocrites.

Lol.

Great. The guy with Mr T is here to throw around his "muscle" in a chat room and tell us all "how it really is". :rolleyes:

Let's just keep it real simple ok smart ***?

Should Hardy have gotten into a shoving match with his coach? Yes or No. Don't bring the media or Hope Solo or Han Solo into it. just answer the damn question.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Sorry, but I think race plays a role. I'm not racist against whites. I'm not racist against anyone. But being a minority myself, I'm also not naive to the environment that I reside in.

It's a product of his past. It has nothing to do with his race. Richie Incognito was ostracized from the league for picking on a fellow player and he's as white as it gets. ANY player making contact with ANY coach is going to cause this. I am not naive enough to say or believe race never plays into these things, whether consciously or sub-consciously. I am saying facts are, it shouldn't have happened no matter his race and the race card has no place in discussing the issue because of it.

That's the last I'll say about that.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I would think, that given the importance of the divisional game and our desperate and wounded status..
That any player that did their job yesterday and got us close to a win, would have been justified going off on all of those that slept on the job.
... Like the entire ST squad.

I don't care how crazy he is, this team has been far too comfortable living in the franchise's past glory and not producing. Hardy came here to win.

Top to bottom this is the single biggest issue with this team.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
That must have been in the 60's and earlier.

If you can believe it, it was actually much worse. These guys got nothing on Will Rudy or journalists from earlier days when every political party, corporation, chamber of commerce and women's auxiliary had their own mouthpiece.