Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
This dont make sense, they would not have brought him in and have him stay over night if they didnt have an idea of his price range. How the money is strucutred is one thing, "but out of the price range", I doubt that.

This. Why bring him in, have him stay overnight, etc. if the price range is way off?

gmoney112

Reaction score
This dont make sense, they would not have brought him in and have him stay over night if they didnt have an idea of his price range. How the money is strucutred is one thing, "but out of the price range", I doubt that.

This is what reporters do now, they fling **** at the wall. She literally has no idea what the deal is, this is just her pure speculation. Notice the word, "could", that relieves her of any liability.

cowboyvic

Reaction score

Remember what i have posted on here since this started? believe Jerry and his son will spend money on a top free agent, when you see it. this report is no shock.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Remember what i have posted on here since this started? believe Jerry and his son will spend money on a top free agent, when you see it. this report is no shock.

2 days of this and after that tweet you decide to jump back in with the "believe it when you see it stuff"? Will you issue a retraction post if he signs here?
:laugh:

endersdragon

Reaction score

How many ways can you structure a 1 year deal (which is pretty much confirmed all that he wants).

AZ_Cowboys_Fan

Reaction score
This is what reporters do now, they fling **** at the wall. She literally has no idea what the deal is, this is just her pure speculation. Notice the word, "could", that relieves her of any liability.

Exactly. This is what is so annoying about Twitter... people just throwing BS out there when they have no clue. My gut feeling says this gets done today and Rosenhaus is only mentioning TB as a weak attempt to have some leverage.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a logical reason for him being at a mattress store today and I'm at a loss.

manster4ever

Reaction score

Calm down. Probably just Rosenhaus posturing. Either way, too many grown men in a lather over this. We'll be fine if he doesn't sign. All about the Benjamins...if Tampa comes up with more, he's going there. Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.