Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Keep in mind, that Bills DE Jerry Hughes, 26, got a five-year deal worth $45 million, including $22 million guaranteed. I'm thinking that Hardy/Rosenhaus are looking for a similar type contract.

popp1234

Reaction score
This is what reporters do now, they fling **** at the wall. She literally has no idea what the deal is, this is just her pure speculation. Notice the word, "could", that relieves her of any liability.

Yeah, the key word is "could". Hell, I could report that.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Keep in mind, that Bills DE Jerry Hughes, 26, got a five-year deal worth $45 million, including $22 million guaranteed. I'm thinking that Hardy/Rosenhaus are looking for a similar type contract.

agree, if not more since Hardy is a better DE than Hughes. Understanding that off the field issues are a factor.

boysfanindc

Reaction score

I think if that is all he was looking for this would have been done already, think it is North of that, how much is the question.

canters

Reaction score
Why would we bring him to town and wine andd dine him if there was too much of a gap between him ans us?

Make no sense. As time goes by and we get into the afternoon, I am beginning to wonder if there is a hitch too big to get over.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
cat-waiting.gif

SDCowboy

Reaction score
How is there still no substantial tweets on this today? Is he still getting the physical?

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score

My assumption has been that his shaky legal status would push his price down a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.