Greg Hardy Day two, will he sign thread **Leave out Moral and legal issues**

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wait, I'm confused. Is Hardy in negotiations with the Cowboys or buying a mattress?

Both. He's buying a mattress so that he can take a nap at Valley Ranch while Drew Rosenhaus tries to convince the team to pay more because there's a market for his client.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. It would be typical Rosenhaus if they had a loose deal last night, then they came back today saying they hate it and want more.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the longer these negotiations go on, the better it has to be for us right??

I would think the opposite.

You've already had your schmooze time. Today is about getting the numbers right. The longer it goes, the more I would think those numbers just aren't working.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
LOL. It would be typical Rosenhaus if they had a loose deal last night, then they came back today saying they hate it and want more.

On the real, I know for a fact he has done this before. He has come back to the table demanding more guaranteed money after a verbal agreement more than once. That's exactly what I think happened. He put the Tampa Bay rumor out there last night and came back this morning using it to posture for more money.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Both. He's buying a mattress so that he can take a nap at Valley Ranch while Drew Rosenhaus tries to convince the team to pay more because there's a market for his client.

Great were in for the long haul of several months of negotiations.

popp1234

Reaction score

Ahh, that makes sense, and it's economical as well.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Keep in mind, that Bills DE Jerry Hughes, 26, got a five-year deal worth $45 million, including $22 million guaranteed. I'm thinking that Hardy/Rosenhaus are looking for a similar type contract.

If Hardy only wants that, the Cowboys would be stupid not to do that deal.

AZ_Cowboys_Fan

Reaction score

You've already had your schmooze time. Today is about getting the numbers right. The longer it goes, the more I would think those numbers just aren't working.

Keep the faith. Remember, he's probably gonna be suspended for several games in 2015 which makes this contract a bit trickier than normal.

Sydla

Reaction score

Yeah I tend to agree with this.

We are now in the period where Rosenhaus starts playing all his games, dragging things out, etc.

I will not be surprised if Hardy leaves without a deal.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's time for the front office to extend itself more than they want to lock in a player who can be a difference maker for years.

Don't waste 50 million on Brandon friggin Carr and suddenly pinch pennies with a true impact player. Take the risk. The reward is worth it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If Hardy only wants that, the Cowboys would be stupid not to do that deal.

Agreed. This should be a clear example of how far the Cowboys are willing to go and pay the price.

If they break it off due to numbers, then there is little choice than to admit that their limits are well beneath going "all in".

Status
Not open for further replies.