News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissionCoach

Reaction score
this is what a friend of mine texted me earlier, it goes along with what your saying.

"It's all but done. I can say that with a 99.99 percent certainty . I know Greg has literally dreamed of playing in dallas at some point(yes I know that for fact he's at least said that) and from what I have heard , money has been agreed upon completely on both sides. Team options and "conduct"guidelines are the only thing that has casued this to not be signed but the reason Greg is coming here is with intention of resolving those and signing."

dont ask who my friend is, it doesnt really matter.

Is it the guy from the Liquor Store?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Broaddus says that Lawrence would move to the LDE.

Thanks for the info bro..............that makes sense, Greg Hardy would be our best pass rusher so you want him going at the other team's left tackle, typically the QB's blind side.

Lawrence could really excel LDE going against the typically not as good right tackles in the league.

This is going to be sweet!!!

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Took spiller few hours after leaving saints facility to announce he'd signed FWIW

Plankton

Reaction score

For what it 's worth...

Aladdin.gif

CowboyChris

Reaction score
So whos your friend...

Matt Mcleod at Precision Lighting?

Mcleod Matt · Top Commenter · Works at Precision Lighting
It's all but done. I can say that with a 99.99 percent certainty . I know Greg has literally dreamed of playing in dallas at some point(yes I know that for fact he's at least said that) and from what I have heard , money has been agreed upon completely on both sides. Team options and "conduct"guidelines are the only thing that has casued this to not be signed but the reason Greg is coming here is with intention of resolving those and signing. That's a fact. Great move for Greg and Dallas. Completely changes that defense. Completely.
Reply · Like
· 104 · 6 hours ago

Professional Skills

THE LIQUOR STORE OWNER!!!!

My apologizes my friend must've copied that and sent it to me.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Come on Jerry and Stephen, get this done..............I know you don't want to overpay, but dam, you got to put talent of the field if you want to win. Reject JAGs and rookies are not going to get it done!!!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
So whos your friend...

Matt Mcleod at Precision Lighting?

Mcleod Matt · Top Commenter · Works at Precision Lighting
It's all but done. I can say that with a 99.99 percent certainty . I know Greg has literally dreamed of playing in dallas at some point(yes I know that for fact he's at least said that) and from what I have heard , money has been agreed upon completely on both sides. Team options and "conduct"guidelines are the only thing that has casued this to not be signed but the reason Greg is coming here is with intention of resolving those and signing. That's a fact. Great move for Greg and Dallas. Completely changes that defense. Completely.
Reply · Like
· 104 · 6 hours ago

Professional Skills

THE LIQUOR STORE OWNER!!!!

Mickey?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

For what it 's worth...

Doesn't say if he's signed or not, we all knew he had to at least leave some time or another (I know you said for what it's worth, I'm more criticizing the tweet). Fans want to hear if he signed or not. He wasn't going to pitch a tent in Valley Ranch after signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.