News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicetooljam

Reaction score

For what it 's worth...

1099.gif

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think Hardy and Mincy would be the starters with DLaw as a rotational guy.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So...give him some gatorade? No?;)

I would have made a man a hard drink, if he wanted one. On the spot.
I had a mini-bar in my office. I was no joke. Rick Minor made you steel, or you were gone.

If a family told me "We need to pray on this"- I would say OK and get down on my knees.
"Well? Let's do this. I haven't prayed in a while, but..."

He taught me that and would watch our offices so that if such rebuttals happened- we did what was necessary.
Worse that Boiler Room, but we made anywhere from $3,000-$20,000 PER SALE and we never sold less than 4 a month or we were fired.
Insane money. Even more insane stress. I have some stories...

I admit- that job had me in tears more than once.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I was really hoping that the cowboys wouldhave signed hardy he could have made our defense a playoff caliber defense. oh well back to the bargin players.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
But usually the leaving comes with a team announcement that a deal is done, details to follow

Still might happen. Until he's on a plane to some where else I'm going to think it's a deal. Just longer negotiations than normal.
He does bring some baggage with him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
if he left without a contract he aint coming back.

If he left without a deal...................wow..................I just don't get this scrooge philosophy of not wanting to pay anybody anymore. Yea, lets just let all our talent walk out the door and only sign JAGs on incentive laden contracts.

Sounds like a winning plan to me.:facepalm:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
you can blame Romo's cap crippling contract for us losing yet another player.

Romo's contract was just fine, it's us restructuring it that is causing the cap hit. Restructuring that most of you agreed with just a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.