News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I posted in a different thread today that I do not get excited until I see the press conference.

Let this be a lesson to all of you.

I feel shamed. Like I should go back to selling mobile homes...

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I snuck out of class for this??? Really hope a deal gets done here...

Snuck out of class and made it online...we are the bad influence I feared :D
tumblr_meit12HiQB1qc91k6o1_500.gif

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
maybe he is going to go out for dinner with some coaches and heading to a hotel ?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Guys.. just because he left the building doesn't mean he isn't going to sign or has already signed. Give it a little time.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Mike Fisher may not even know if he left. I think he would have tweeted if he had.

He's basically just replying to a guy who is going off what someone said hours ago. Even if Hardy truly did leave, again, did people expect Hardy to live at Valley Ranch? The man has to leave eventually.

Leaving Valley Ranch, and leaving Dallas for another city are two different things. At this point everyone is trying to scoop each other.

Lets trust that the 99% on $$ and wanting to be a Cowboy is the most accurate, and that ( understandably) for Hardy and us , its all about the contingency to protect each party to the agreement.

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
Give me a break we all are frustrated. ...and yes Romo ' s contact is crippling the team. ..why didn't we hold out for a bargain with him on his last contract?

Hold out for a bargain? What are you talking about? Do you have any concept of what a franchise QB is worth? Do you have any idea what other teams would have been willing to shell out for him if he hit free agency? You're making a fool of yourself in this thread. I've somehow spent 10 years on this board without putting anyone on ignore, but that may change soon.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Guys.. just because he left the building doesn't mean he isn't going to sign or has already signed. Give it a little time.

youre right but id think that theyd announce it or someone would at least break a story that a deal has been reached by now. i always feel like when a person leaves the building they are leaving to get on a plane to meet with another team. hope im wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike Fisher may not even know if he left. I think he would have tweeted if he had.

He's basically just replying to a guy who is going off what someone said hours ago. Even if Hardy truly did leave, again, did people expect Hardy to live at Valley Ranch? The man has to leave eventually.

Uh, guys, Fisher's winging it. He has no idea what went on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.