News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Who does Dallas find worthy of a big contract? At least big in comparison to who they've already signed.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I love how most people don't want to pay big bucks for this stud DE who is entering his prime,...

We need studs on D we can't keep all our money tied on offense

defense wins championships

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i hope he don't sign with the seahawks. The rich get richer. Graham and hardy oh my.

superonyx

Reaction score
What is it everyone said when they let Murray leave and when Adrian Peterson gets brought up??

STAY WITH THE PLAN!

I guess the plan is to assume everyone grew up with a satin Cowboys starter and a subscription to the Dallas Cowboys Weekly magazine. They will need to pay someone someday.
Let's hope next offseason we are not watching Dez melt down over this new way of doing business.

STAY WITH THE PLAN!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Free-agent defensive end Greg Hardy spent most of the day at Valley Ranch Tuesday, meeting with various coaches on the staff.

While he left late afternoon without a deal in place, it appears negotiations could start in the evening with the possibility of a deal getting struck as early as Wednesday.

Hardy is scheduled to remain in the Dallas area until Wednesday with a possible revisit in the morning, which could involve a physical if the negotiations get that far.

coult44

Reaction score
It takes two to make a deal.

Jerry can't just decide to sign anyone, no matter the cost.

1. Let's see if a deal gets done.
2. Let's see how far apart they were.

Hopefully they don't let him leave over a million, but Hardy is tier 2-3 due to his issues. Maybe he still wants a mega-contract....no one knows yet.

We need to keep that extra million or two so that we can sign a couple more fullbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.