News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
LOL you guys are acting like the world is over. One SEA said they don't have a visit lined up. Two, i bet he's just going for dinner. Three, I bet a deal gets done tomorrow.

If he were going for dinner he would've rode with the jones' or coaches...you don't let your man leave...if you are truly close and want to sign him.

Nation

Reaction score
What is it everyone said when they let Murray leave and when Adrian Peterson gets brought up??

STAY WITH THE PLAN!

I guess the plan is to assume everyone grew up with a satin Cowboys starter and a subscription to the Dallas Cowboys Weekly magazine. They will need to pay someone someday.
Let's hope next offseason we are not watching Dez melt down over this new way of doing business.

STAY WITH THE PLAN!

If Dez has a meltdown over being franchise tagged I'd say that's a good use of the franchise tag and who you should and shouldn't be committing 30+ million guaranteed to.

Plankton

Reaction score
We've got another day of this?

giphy.gif

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Is it me or does that tweet not make much sense? It says they visited all day and CONTINUE talks and then says.. could revisit Wednesday. So are they still talking now? Or has the talks stopped for the day?

No tweets make sense to me, I'm just old.

mugsybows

Reaction score
I believe his exact quote was, "the Hardy deal doesn't look like it's going to happen" they were literally saying. "Do we think we can sign Spencer to another one year prove it contract", and that it was ok because we didn't need Hardy at 48mil anyways. Why is everything always a debate, or a try to argue type issue.

I've been listening the whole show. Skin asked Bacsik how confident he was that hardy would get signed and Bacsik said im confident although im reading a tweet from Fisher right now about Hardy possibly wanting Elite money and Skin was like oh no! then Skin said maybe Hardy wants Elite money and the cowboys arent willing to pay him elite money because thats not the route they are going anymore. Then Bacsik said that could be but at the end of the day he still thinks a deal would get done and Hardy will be a cowboy. Only time i heard them mention spencer was when talking about seattle looking at him. They talked about how Seattle is going to be looking at Canty, Spencer and possibly Hardy and Skin was like well it looks like they want to sign all the guys who are and have been associated with us, good luck with that. i dunno where you heard them say "do you think we can sign spencer to another prove it deal". they were going off Fishers tweet, they dont know anything other than what fisher tweeted which was the speculation that maybe he wants elite money.

endersdragon

Reaction score
If he were going for dinner he would've rode with the jones' or coaches...you don't let your man leave...if you are truly close and want to sign him.

Yea because when I am about to sign a contract for anything, and the other party doesn't let me leave to think it over, I am soooooooooooo eager to get on board with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.