News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
And I don't like guys that find every excuse for missing practice reps, coming out of games, constantly are a threat to retire and have concussion issues to boot.

Don't get me wrong he is great when he is in there. I just don't know when he will be.

And I'm sure that is keeping the Cowboys from going all in on him. Which is why he's still out there. I just don't see anyone else going all in either.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I can't verify this, but I heard that Hardy's fork was mysteriously replaced with a pen when he sat down at the dinner table tonight.... They all laughed... and laughed... and laughed....

Ok.. I just made that up.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The longer this goes on the more I think there is a hiccup in negotiations and the less likely he will be a Cowboy.

i think its all good. Hardy is @ dinner prob as we type and physical is tomorrow. dont expect anything tonight

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
North Carolina is a bit odd. A lot of Yankees who feel some hometown flavor, but if their real hometown starts winning, they are Giants, Patriots, whatever fans again.

Carolina is just not as robust of a fanbase as the NFL thought IMO. This team has gone to Super Bowls and had success and within two years, the stadium is empty.

Must be part of not building the brand.

Honestly the put the stadium in the dumbest place they could. Charlotte being the biggest city I get. Raleigh would have been much better because it's central. Where I live it's mostly Marines, the young guys can't afford weekend trips. Game costs and hotel fees plus ten hour drive.
Raleigh would have attracted way more fans because they could make the drive to the game and drive home.
The Hurricanes got it right.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Anyone else concerned about Greg Hardy's name? Yes great nickname.

But his given name is a bit tame. Should we consider alternatives?

Perhaps LeRoy Jenkins?

I'm open to suggestions.

I like you Mufasa. You're a good poster, but...
WKHMF.gif

The Natural

Reaction score
North Carolina is a bit odd. A lot of Yankees who feel some hometown flavor, but if their real hometown starts winning, they are Giants, Patriots, whatever fans again.

Carolina is just not as robust of a fanbase as the NFL thought IMO. This team has gone to Super Bowls and had success and within two years, the stadium is empty.

college town

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Has to be a done deal tomorrow. If they were still miles apart on a contract I dont think they'd be at dinner and meeting again tomorrow.

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score

I am from North Carolina and I have many friends that are die hard Panthers fans. I believe the problem is that the franchise is still relatively new and it will take the younger generation who grew up with the organization to constantly fill the stadium and build the fanbase.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I am from North Carolina and I have many friends that are die hard Panthers fans. I believe the problem is that the franchise is still relatively new and it will take the younger generation who grew up with the organization to constantly fill the stadium and build the fanbase.

That's true. The older generation was Atlanta fans, That was the closest team to Charlotte I think. Or is it Tennessee?

Status
Not open for further replies.