News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

1. mike fisher ‏@fishsports 3m3 minutes ago
    #Cowboys on Monday whispered '48-hours' til important 'get.' Ah, the Joneses and their deadlines. :) #GregHardy

14 retweets10 favorites
    Retweet14
    Favorite10
    More

1. mike fisher ‏@fishsports 1m1 minute ago
    @Markbristow22: @fishsports @1053thefan hearing seattle and tampa in it too. Uggh” / logjam broken, as predicted

View conversation0 retweets1 favorite
    Retweet
    Favorite1
    More

1. Clarence Hill retweeted
    Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 10m10 minutes ago
    Hardy is currently in negotiations with the #Bucs, #Seahawks and #Cowboys. Scheduled to visit all three this week.

40 retweets9 favorites
    Retweet40
    Favorite9
    More

1. mike fisher ‏@fishsports 22s22 seconds ago
    #cowboys short-version view of #GregHardy visit: 'They don't want him to leave'

0 retweets0 favorites
    Retweet
    Favorite
    More

2. Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 54s54 seconds ago
    Greg Hardy visiting #Cowboys but no agreement in place. Negotiations continue with Dallas, #Seahawks and #Bucs, per sources

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He has Seattle tentatively and then possibly Tampa Bay.

If he makes it out of Dallas, that is usually not a good sign. Shades of what happened with Jared Allen last year.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes. It's about the emphasis in player acquisition an organization places on that mentality.

There are a lot of guys in a lot of locker rooms who aren't RKGs but stick around because they have otherworldly natural gifts.

I don't see those guys in this Dallas locker room. For instance... Nick Fairley isn't a RKG and we showed no interest in him despite him being a supreme talent at a position of need.

Because every coach in the league wants an ego-driven guy who plays for himself, not the team.

It's nothing but coach-speak. There is nothing unique about RKG. This idea that it means something special is rooted in the myth of Dallas needing a culture change during the Wade era, because the guys were allegedly running wild at Valley Ranch.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The RKG thing will change once talent and passion for football trump the character issue.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Money would be the only factor with Bucs. No shot of winning for a few years. If he leaves, I don't think he will be coming back.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
mike fisher ‏@fishsports 1m1 minute ago
#cowboys short-version view of #GregHardy visit: 'They don't want him to leave'

at this point of FA, you get numb to what is happening or even in our case, not. you tire of the blow by blow rumor by rumor details that people seemingly must go through as if each bit of crap on the net is valid and true.

i'm hoping this one is and not just because i'm an 80s arcade dude with stargate in my dining room.

therock1982

Reaction score
have to tip my hat to the fo.
I think they have played a very dangerous game here but it seems like it might well pay of in a big way.
They sat back and let all the 2nd tier guys like morgan and sheard (both of whom i was dissapointed not to get) go to the pass rush needy teams.watched hardys spossibe suitors grow thinner and thinner and when hardy was starting to get a little nervous about his career they seem to have swooped in.
Well played fo well bloody played
Now seal the deal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.