News: Gregory Failed Yet another Drug Test

rynochop

Reaction score
Were people really counting on this guy? If so you should not have. 5 failed tests and zero sacks says it all.
Exactly, you know your going to be tested and do it anyway, not smart.

Thefeelofcotton

Mandalorian
Reaction score
I said it when he was suspended for qp games this year, the Cowboys should cut him. If they don't, then the front office needs a slap across the head. Next year in the draft we need to focus on the secondary, DL, and WR. Not necessarily in that order and I think going forward, the FO needs to vette players better and if they have ANY drug or behavioral issues they need to pass on them.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm sure this thread will go to 40 pages, but think about it. If Gregory had already failed another test and was going to be banned until 2018, he would already have been cut.

Not necessarily. I would suspect the Cowboys won't do a thing until the NFL officially puts the player on notice and goes through an appeal if he chooses.

popp1234

Reaction score
What a waste of talent and a waste of an opportunity that many of us can only dream about. Good luck to you young man.

bkeavs

Reaction score
Im in total shock I was told by an insider here that he was doing great and turning his life around

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is horrible if true. Somebody pinch me. I was full-bore in his corner. Hoping we would get him back for our postseason push.

Unbelievable. DE is a number one priority in draft and perhaps in free agency as well (not a tier one, but a tier 2 signing). It can't just be Tank on the outside.

Damnit, Gregory. Damnit, dude. If this is over weed, this is sickening that weed can destroy a player's career in the 21st century. Weed, folks.

You "get off muh lawn" folks need to realize, marijuana will be federally legal soon. We're losing a player to some weed. In two or three, maybe four years (our next general election) this guy wouldn't be drawing these suspensions.

We are losing a guy to addiction. Stop acting as if it is no big deal, evidently it is a very big deal for any substance to be able to control you and cost you your career. He has a problem regardless if you legalize weed or not. Alcohol is legal but to those who have addition to alcohol they are dealing with a real problem. Ask yourself if you had a chance to play in the NFL and make millions but one condition is you could not smoke weed what would you do?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We are losing a guy to addiction. Stop acting as if it is no big deal, evidently it is a very big deal for any substance to be able to control you and cost you your career. He has a problem regardless if you legalize weed or not. Alcohol is legal but to those who have addition to alcohol they are dealing with a real problem. Ask yourself if you had a chance to play in the NFL and make millions but one condition is you could not smoke weed what would you do?

Read my second post in this thread. Then take a couple breaths.

Also, this is a very big deal. Huge deal.