Guess who Irvin is reporting Big Bill is working out?...Quincy Carter

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That is pretty sad, if I was a current QB on the Dolphins roster I would start to think about a career change.

kapolani

Reaction score
VA COWBOYS FAN;2168086 said:
:laugh2: best of luck to Quincy.. if it wasn't for that failed drug test who knows lol....

Yeah.

He may have even been able to shake that Jason Campbell tag.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Arch Stanton;2168095 said:
....and Quincy may be better than our ex-Viking backup QB is now.

I think this one is a push. Quincy definately beats him in the physical department (used to anyway, who knows what condition he is in now) but Brad has better decision making skills. We'd have to move down the field at 5 yards a pop with Brad, but we wouldn't worry about him throwing a pick at the most inopportune time.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
Just remembered something which reminds me of BP's fondness for Quincy, even post-release. I recall reading after the '04 season that Parcells called Quincy back to see about his interest in returning that same year during the season but he was already heading to work out for the Jets if I'm not mistaken.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2168113 said:
I think this one is a push. Quincy definately beats him in the physical department (used to anyway, who knows what condition he is in now) but Brad has better decision making skills. We'd have to move down the field at 5 yards a pop with Brad, but we wouldn't worry about him throwing a pick at the most inopportune time.

Or fumbling the snap or fumbling when he winds up to throw the ball

aikemirv

Reaction score
jcblanco22;2168116 said:
Just remembered something which reminds me of BP's fondness for Quincy, even post-release. I recall reading after the '04 season that Parcells called Quincy back to see about his interest in returning that same year during the season but he was already heading to work out for the Jets if I'm not mistaken.

It is hard to understand that because if anything BP likes his QB's mentally tough and Quincy was far from that.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2168134 said:
Or fumbling the snap or fumbling when he winds up to throw the ball

Hutch had the fumbles. Quincy had the ducks. Gods, it was awful. I liked him and was rooting for the underdog but it was a 50/50 shot id that ball was gonna spiral or flail.

Seriously, though.. everyone; how much fun would it be to see him under center again in the NFL?? The original Campbell

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2168154 said:
Hutch had the fumbles. Quincy had the ducks. Gods, it was awful. I liked him and was rooting for the underdog but it was a 50/50 shot id that ball was gonna spiral or flail.

Seriously, though.. everyone; how much fun would it be to see him under center again in the NFL?? The original Campbell

Q had his problems with fumbled snaps also but yeah Chad was worse.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2168164 said:

Chad was terrible and I feel dirty just for rooting for him and thinking he could be better than Carter. Although, I find consolation that at the time I felt Romo had more upside than either, but didn't think he would ever be given a chance.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2168164 said:

Lmao! I forgot all about those. He had to be pulled aside and given specific practice just for getting the snap from center. Lol! Those were the good ol' days!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2168179 said:
Lmao! I forgot all about those. He had to be pulled aside and given specific practice just for getting the snap from center. Lol! Those were the good ol' days!

Yeah Quincy "Willie Beamon" Carter was always interesting to watch :D

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2168180 said:
All I can say is Welcome back Mr. Carter.

kotter.jpg

notherbob

Reaction score
Why not, Quincy plays QB on a high level...QC is so high he can dunk a basketball sitting down...Once QC finally learned how to throw a sprial, he could even put a spiral on a joint when passing it. But, seriously, folks, I can understand the interest in QC, after all, there's a lot of people new to Miami on the club and somebody has to teach them to roll a joint right - proper etiquette in Miami. You wouldn't want these wealthy newcomers to commit a social faux pas.

I probably should cut him some slack for humanitarian reasons but it's just that he's so easy to pick on.