Gunman kills 12, injures 59 during screening of Batman movie in Aurora, CO

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
the kid 05;4635851 said:
picture was taken from different angles. Head titled different direction. picture debunked.

they are not the same person well atleast not inside........one looks normal, the other crazy.

also looks like he's on some kind of drug saraquil(spell?) maybe?

People want it to always be some goverment coverup(though I did hear thats his dad is testifying against some big corporate banks so im sure that adds to the rumours) , but this is the same guy just diffrent mentally.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4635989 said:
they are not the same person well atleast not inside........one looks normal, the other crazy.

People want it to always be some goverment coverup(though I did hear thats his dad is testifying against some big corporate banks so im sure that adds to the rumours) , but this is the same guy just diffrent mentally.

I've heard a bunch of different rumors/myths/thoughts on this ranging from hes an actual psycho to government aided and everything in between.

The only thing i find suspicious is if he wanted to be like the "joker" (even tho he had green hair not red) he wouldn't have told the cops about his apartment being booby trapped so either the drugs wore off or he didn't want to kill more and "felt" remorseful. either way his dead wont come soon enough

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheDallasDon;4635989 said:

I doubt he's on a drug to treat schizophrenia.

The expression on his face looks a hell of a lot like the people on Faces of Meth.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
FTR; I don't believe it is different people. Someone posted the picture on facebook and thought some of you would enjoy it :laugh2:

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
I have heard that he is telling the cops that he doesn't know why he's in jail. I call BS. He spent at least 2 months planning. He's got to remember something.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4636876 said:
How did the shooting give their company free promotion?

Are you serious?

I didn't even know the movie was being made until this nut job killed a bunch of people.[/sarcasm]

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Just saw that the mother of one of the young children who died in the attack just miscarried after having been in critical condition since the attack.

Just horrible.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BlueStar3398;4636880 said:
I have heard that he is telling the cops that he doesn't know why he's in jail. I call BS. He spent at least 2 months planning. He's got to remember something.

Yeah, not buying that either.

Academically sound, no reported history of alcohol or substance abuse and previously undiagnosed with some sort of psychotic disorder?

Sorry pal. You aren't getting any sort of credibility in that regard.

I said it before, as horrible as his plan was he executed it too well for me to believe he was mentally unstable.

For too much planning for me to believe any significant psychotic involvement.

Furthermore, this guy was a neuro doctoratal candidate who could identify something wrong to the extent that he would seek counseling session with a psychiatrist but wasn't ever stable enough to realize his massive undertaking was pure evil?

In all honesty, I'm not sure I would care if he was found incompetent. Plenty of people have schizophrenia and almost all of them do something other than plot out a massive unprovoked attack on a bunch of innocent people. Sure, they might do some really screwed up stuff during isolated events but how many actually rig their house with explosives and go on a shoot spree?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4636911 said:
Yeah, not buying that either.

Academically sound, no reported history of alcohol or substance abuse and previously undiagnosed with some sort of psychotic disorder?

Sorry pal. You aren't getting any sort of credibility in that regard.

I said it before, as horrible as his plan was he executed it too well for me to believe he was mentally unstable.

For too much planning for me to believe any significant psychotic involvement.

Furthermore, this guy was a neuro doctoratal candidate who could identify something wrong to the extent that he would seek counseling session with a psychiatrist but wasn't ever stable enough to realize his massive undertaking was pure evil?

In all honesty, I'm not sure I would care if he was found incompetent. Plenty of people have schizophrenia and almost all of them do something other than plot out a massive unprovoked attack on a bunch of innocent people. Sure, they might do some really screwed up stuff during isolated events but how many actually rig their house with explosives and go on a shoot spree?

So is that this guy's story, schizophrenia?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
IAMKING;4636872 said:
The shooting did give them massive free promotion
Yeah, in a bad way, it actually hurt the ticket sales. You have a bunch of people that are afraid to go then and even now.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4636876 said:
How did the shooting give their company free promotion?

You havent been watching the news or heard the story word of mouth? Pretty sure the words Dark Knight movie was mentioned if you have heard about this shooting.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4636977 said:
Yeah, in a bad way, it actually hurt the ticket sales. You have a bunch of people that are afraid to go then and even now.

160 mil first week around 60 mil the second. Not bad but yea likely not what they expected.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
IAMKING;4637025 said:
You havent been watching the news or heard the story word of mouth? Pretty sure the words Dark Knight movie was mentioned if you have heard about this shooting.

I thought he was talking about the movie studio, Warner Bros, and either way.. everybody in the country has already heard of the Dark Knight series and Warner Bros. I doubt it raised ticket sales by much.. if anything it prevented people from going to theatres to see it out of fear of another incident like this.

I know gun sales had a huge pop after this incident though, so gun companies should definitely donate.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4636971 said:
So is that this guy's story, schizophrenia?

I have not clue. I don't think he's claimed anything.

I'm just saying, should it go that route I'm not gonna believe it for a second.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;4637105 said:
I don't think he's claimed anything.

I haven't heard anything. But if a picture is worth a thousand words, watching him in court told quite a story.

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4637110 said:
I haven't heard anything. But if a picture is worth a thousand words, watching him in court told quite a story.

Considering his academic background in neuroscience, he could easily be faking his actions as well.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;4637110 said:

he looked like he was sedated. he was struggling to keep his eyes open. i don't know what to think about him. i think he has some mental disease but i do think he's faking it when it comes to not knowing what happened.