Gunman kills 12, injures 59 during screening of Batman movie in Aurora, CO

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hostile;4628691 said:
Just found out this kid went to the University of Arizona and that James Holmes was turned down for a Graduate Program here.
A third tie to the University of Arizona. Another of the victims, Alex Teves, graduated from Arizona.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4629850 said:
That POS doesn't deserve a quick death or a proper burial. He should be tortured and when he finally dies his body should be torn to pieces and fed to stray animals.

What do you have against stray animals?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BoysFan4ever;4630359 said:
That pic is freaky weird with his hair those colors. He looks like he wants to cry..for himself I am sure. The victims have all my sympathy but I do wonder what makes a young guy like that..so brilliant..go so wacky. It is just so evil.
Mental illness does not discriminate. And it is a far larger problem than people generally think.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
DallasEast;4631108 said:
Mental illness does not discriminate. And it is a far larger problem than people generally think.

Yea very true. What a waste.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Couldn't decide whether to make this a new thread, and ultimately figured I'd just post it here.

Apparently there is a new movie coming out called "Gangster Squad" that stars Ryan Gosling and a few others, and in one of the previews in the movie, guess what happens? Two gunmen with semi automatics walk into a theater and open fire on the audience. The studio is now going to edit or delete that scene entirely.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
481981_3660277945366_2077393821_n.jpg

For the conspiracists.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4635695 said:
481981_3660277945366_2077393821_n.jpg

For the conspiracists.

picture was taken from different angles. Head titled different direction. picture debunked.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Hes smiling/smirking which changes the shape of your face as well as widens your nose. I can't stand people like this。

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4635859 said:
Hes smiling/smirking which changes the shape of your face as well as widens your nose. I can't stand people like this。

Not only that.. but i believe the kid was hopped up on drugs too. If you notice his eyes, they look like he's on speed or some other kind of drug that boots your adrenaline or something. The bone structure of his nose is the same, though. Eyebrows are the same shape, jawline the same, you can even see the sideburns in both pictures are the same as well.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Bound to be things out there like this. I saw plenty of people on facebook making the claim that this was a government plot, funded by a CIA funded propaganda movie (Batman in case for whatever reason that line confused you), to gain support for a bill to get stronger gun control and take guns away from people.

So pictures like this simply aren't surprising at all.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4635875 said:
Not only that.. but i believe the kid was hopped up on drugs too. If you notice his eyes, they look like he's on speed or some other kind of drug that boots your adrenaline or something. The bone structure of his nose is the same, though. Eyebrows are the same shape, jawline the same, you can even see the sideburns in both pictures are the same as well.
It wouldn't surprise me if there was an weight difference too. I think the first one is his high school pic, after college, so 6-7 years, people age.