Hardy maybe drawing some interest

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lol..

The only reason your talking about Dlaw's production, is because your trying to downplay Hardy's value, which is why you said stupid things like Hardy's production, when he did produce, is a result of the situation.

Why else would you bring up DLaw's production in the context of resigning Hardy? Give me a break..

He did nothing the whole year, and got one sack on a 4th and 3 and your acting like he saved the seasoN. And he was dead silent last year, until Hardy started playing and the latter was taking up double teams..

What I've done and what you're unable to refute is point out how Hardy's negatives outweigh the positives he brought the team last season. I'm mentioning DLaw because we need to be building with young players who aren't going to be a distraction and bring tension to the locker room. ANSWER THE QUESTION if you could only pick one player for the next 5 years who would it be Hardy or DLaw? I already told you I would choose DLaw not because I think he's a better player than Hardy but because I know he's not going to be a distraction, create tension in the locker room and cause the kind of problems that will result in having to cut him. Make your choice and stop wasting my time!

khiladi

Reaction score
What I've done and what you're unable to refute is point out how Hardy's negatives outweigh the positives he brought the team last season. I'm mentioning DLaw because we need to be building with young players who aren't going to be a distraction and bring tension to the locker room. ANSWER THE QUESTION if you could only pick one player for the next 5 years who would it be Hardy or DLaw? I already told you I would choose DLaw not because I think he's a better player than Hardy but because I know he's not going to be a distraction, create tension in the locker room and cause the kind of problems that will result in having to cut him. Make your choice and stop wasting my time!

You haven't proven anything other than some subjective claim, based on rumors that nobody can verify..

DLaw is having back surgery after missing the majority of his first year and did absolute jack squat, including the first four games of last season and more, until Hardy came on the field and also started playing DT...

If you think Hardy plays when he's surrounded by good talent and coaching, then the obvious choice for you should be Hardy, unless you feel we are going to be waffling with crap coaching and horrible talent the next five years, so it wouldn't matter who we have, DLaw or Hardy.. So then what's the point anyways..

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
And Ware didn't really produce in Denver either until the SB

No rational person would argue that Ware was any where close to the best player on Denver, but 17.5 sacks over the last 2 regular seasons is production, no matter how you view it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Revis got paid a lot of money and the signing basically won them a SB.

And they sign big-time players TEMPORARILY, meaning it's ther track record, which is the POINT. Chandler Jones is no exception to the rule.

They signed him to a contract with a way out after one season. NE declined to pick up a $20M option making Revis a free agent. They got what they wanted out of him and didn't want to invest long-term in a 30 year old corner. Chandler Jones is an exception he's a young productive player that NE obviously didn't trust to stay on the straight and narrow and didn't want to risk a huge contract on him so they traded him.

khiladi

Reaction score
They signed him to a contract with a way out after one season. NE declined to pick up a 20M option making Revis a free agent. They got what they wanted out of him and didn't want to invest long-term in a 30 year old corner. Chandler Jones is an exception he's a young productive player that NE obviously didn't trust to stay on the straight and narrow and didn't want to risk a huge contract on him so they traded him.

Because corners can't play at 30... Just stop throwing random excuses off the top of your head.. The reality is, Patriots very rarely shell out big bucks long-term.. Chandler Jones or anybody else and they have no problems picking up THUGS if it helps them win at that particular time..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Because corners can't play at 30...

They can play but NE has a system where they move on from older players after they get what they want out of them. I've made it clear and although your phone seems to ringing it doesn't appear your home.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You haven't proven anything other than some subjective claim, based on rumors that nobody can verify..

DLaw is having back surgery after missing the majority of his first year and did absolute jack squat, including the first four games of last season and more, until Hardy came on the field and also started playing DT...

If you think Hardy plays when he's surrounded by good talent and coaching, then the obvious choice for you should be Hardy, unless you feel we are going to be waffling with crap coaching and horrible talent the next five years, so it wouldn't matter who we have, DLaw or Hardy.. So then what's the point anyways..

No one can prove anything to you your elevator is stuck between floors. Stop diverting and ANSWER THE QUESTION if you could only pick one player for the next 5 years who would it be Hardy or DLaw?

khiladi

Reaction score
No rational person would argue that Ware was any where close to the best player on Denver, but 17.5 sacks over the last 2 regular seasons is production, no matter how you view it.

His last season, 2 of his 7.5 sacks were in the SB and 3 of his total of 17 tackles were in that game. He played 11 games.

Like I said, his production his last year, was pretty much defined in the SB. He played on the best defense in the league and he was nowhere near the best player.

And like I said, his other season was pretty much right where he was the last two years in Dallas.

khiladi

Reaction score
No one can prove anything to you your elevator is stuck between floors. Stop diverting and ANSWER THE QUESTION if you could only pick one player for the next 5 years who would it be Hardy or DLaw?

lmao...

I'd take Hardy any day of the week, every given Sunday..

And you still operating on subjective nonsense and rumors.. He even played more snaps than DLaw did during the last half of the season, when DLaw was getting 'sacks'... So even the coaches had him on the field more and Dallas was talking about signing him long-term when he was supposedly partying all season long..

khiladi

Reaction score
They can play but NE has a system where they move on from older players after they get what they want out of them. I've made it clear and although your phone seems to ringing it doesn't appear your home.

They move on from players right, not signing them long term.. So it depends if they 'get what they want out of them' like Chandler Jones..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow.. You mean they won the same amount of game with Hardy as they did without had nothing to do with Romo being pretty much absent every game with Hardy?

Romo started the Carolina game and although Hardy appeared to be absence he was invisible on the field against the team that dumped him. He made the Panthers look like geniuses dumping him and his baggage so he could throw his **** on us. Instead of entering the game breathing fire with a chip on his shoulder he played like he was hungover.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
His last season, 2 of his 7.5 sacks were in the SB and 3 of his total of 17 tackles were in that game. He played 11 games.

Like I said, his production his last year, was pretty much defined in the SB. He played on the best defense in the league and he was nowhere near the best player.

And like I said, his other season was pretty much right where he was the last two years in Dallas.

For starters, he had 3.5 sacks in the post season, not just the 2 in the Super bowl, then I'd say check out his game logs from the regular season, then get back to me

http://www.nfl.com/player/demarcusware/2506349/gamelogs

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
lmao...

This is coming from a guy who said "Hardy only performs when he's on a good team and good coaches." Good luck winning games with him on this team with this coaching staff. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They move on from players right, not signing them long term.. So it depends if they 'get what they want out of them' like Chandler Jones..

There was a lot more to get out of Chandler Jones but they didn't trust him.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Because corners can't play at 30... Just stop throwing random excuses off the top of your head.. The reality is, Patriots very rarely shell out big bucks long-term.. Chandler Jones or anybody else and they have no problems picking up THUGS if it helps them win at that particular time..

I don't throw random things off the top of my head I do research. The reality is once they get what they want out of a player they move on. You mentioned them not re-signing Wilfork and allowing him to become a free agent but he was 33 years old and had been with NE for 11 years. The thugs they picked up were prior to the murder charges against Hernandez. After eating the $12M they had just given him in a contract extension it caused them to be hesitant about investing long-term in Chandler Jones.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
lmao...

You're still not answering the question would you take him for the next 5 years in place of DLaw? Would you invest big money long-term on Hardy? Let's see how you skirt around that one. LOL Why would you take Hardy any day of the week, every given Sunday if you think he only performs on good teams that have good coaching? Do you see a good team and good coaching with the Cowboys?

khiladi

Reaction score
For starters, he had 3.5 sacks in the post season, not just the 2 in the Super bowl, then I'd say check out his game logs from the regular season, then get back to me

2 were in the Super Bowl.. super bowl doesn't qualify as post season.. And if you include that 1.5 sacks, he had 4 sacks the whole regular season..

So basically you have no argument. He basically did nothing all year.

His sacks in the playoffs were primarily like I said, Phillips schemes and Von Miller and the whole defense playing in a different level.

khiladi

Reaction score

4 sacks in the regular season and around 12 tackles.. That's the very definition of what constitutes evidence of my point. You, on the other hand, proved nothing other than providing a link of which you didn't do any work..

How about you check out type game logs and get back to me how 4 sacks and around 12 tackles and the context surrounding them refuted my point?