Have Any Weird Little Habits?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I have to highlight with the mouse as I read when I'm reading anything on the internet (on a desktop PC). Don't know why or where I picked this up, but I do it so often now that it has just become commonplace for me.

Sometimes at work somebody will sneak up on me and be like, "why are you highlighting"?

So, just know, when I'm reading your text, I'm highlighting it. :D

roughneck266

Reaction score
I have to highlight with the mouse as I read when I'm reading anything on the internet (on a desktop PC). Don't know why or where I picked this up, but I do it so often now that it has just become commonplace for me.

Sometimes at work somebody will sneak up on me and be like, "why are you highlighting"?

I guess Im weird too. I do the exact same thing. It helps me keep place of where I am reading. I came in here with the full intention of saying no, I have no weird habits...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I lost count of mine.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'm one of those people that if I see something out of place I will pause the TV and fix it. This is usually my wifes response....

I once paused a play that was a critical play in last years playoff race for her Buckeyes and I got this face...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::angry::angry:

Last edited:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
My wife has to take the first bite of our dinner before I can eat. let me explain. I'm the cook/chef in the house and can only enjoy my food if she approves.

That's crazy right? nah, my normal. Don't want to see this face..

This is the face that works...

heck yeah.....I've been cooking since I could pull a stool up to the counter....makes me happy.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Not many house guests. I refuse to use a thermometer I know when its done by touch..

it's a craft that I've use for over 30 years. People now-a-days are grossed out by this. Again, my normal.

Last edited:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Just so you know .. I can disable that on CZ for you :D

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Just so you know .. I can disable that on CZ for you :D

giphy.gif

vulture-claire-fleabag-please-dont-cNSrmOF4j5q71iETpA