Herd w/Colin Cowherd:"They will be more dependent on Dak Prescott than ever before."

dupree89

Reaction score
we need to temper our frustrations guys. Yes, there are people on here that would argue that having Dak is better than having Joe Burrow or CJ Stroud. That's how some think. We need to respect their opinions and politely disagree---knowing we are right.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never said you dissed Lance. Go back and re-read .

Not sure why people love to argue things that were never said.
We argue because that has become the norm around here. Trolls get under my skin, and that's my problem...unfortunately, most of the friends that I made here several years ago have logged off.....I still talk to several on the phone.........

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Total BS.

How could we possibly be more dependent on him this year than we were last season when we never had a RB threaten any defense. Not 1 time did any RB have a 100 yard game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We argue because that has become the norm around here. Trolls get under my skin, and that's my problem...unfortunately, most of the friends that I made here several years ago have logged off.....I still talk to several on the phone.........
Thats cool...real people for the win.

We might not agree, we might not be buds....thats fine. Heck i might even be wrong a lot! But i assure you, im not a troll. If i get under the skin, its not on purpose.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats cool...real people for the win.

We might not agree, we might not be buds....thats fine. Heck i might even be wrong a lot! But i assure you, im not a troll. If i get under the skin, its not on purpose.
I live in deep South Texas...I made a friend on here that lives in China...he flew down for a week and we became business partners....how cool is that!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in deep South Texas...I made a friend on here that lives in China...he flew down for a week and we became business partners....how cool is that!
I met a fella on musicians forum, we met face to face at a meet n greet. We still talk weekly/random and meet up now n then.

The internet aint all bad!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think fans should openly root against their own players....just my opinion
Follow the man is your motto.
Its Kool but I prefer to think for myself in life.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Something tells me that Dak and his agent tried to shoot for that record setting deal. After that GB game I don't think Jerry has the stomach for it anymore, so this is Jerry proving to Dak that he isn't worth it.