Herd w/Colin Cowherd:"They will be more dependent on Dak Prescott than ever before."

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Literally Cowherd took the whole “Dak can’t cArRy a team narrative” repackaged it, goalpost shift and viola!! Prescott’s ALL Pro 2nd runner up MVP season is a problem!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Haters are just made Bo Nix didn’t get Paxton Lynch’s locker (that was meant for Romo) in Denver:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dak has been carrying the Cowboys offense since he got to Dallas in 2016. Cowturd changes the narrative every month. Remember when he said Dak had great coaching with Garrett? Then said the Cowboys had the best offensive line in football, then Dak was carried by a receiving core that had zero All-Pros? The offensive line had one good season with Dak then Fredbeard got sick and Tyron started to get hurt. Cowturd now has Dak as a “B” quarterback. When last year Dak was a B+. This joker thinks Hurts is better than Dak as well as his favorite Sam Dornald. What a joke.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has been carrying the Cowboys offense since he got to Dallas in 2016. Cowturd changes the narrative every month. Remember when he said Dak had great coaching with Garrett? Then said the Cowboys had the best offensive line in football, then Dak was carried by a receiving core that had zero All-Pros? The offensive line had one good season with Dak then Fredbeard got sick and Tyron started to get hurt. Cowturd now has Dak as a “B” quarterback. When last year Dak was a B+. This joker thinks Hurts is better than Dak as well as his favorite Sam Dornald. What a joke.
Incorrect. Zeke got dak his job.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
3 thoughts on this.
1. A team is in trouble if they solely rely on their QB to carry them unless it’s Mahomes, Burrows and possibly Rodgers (depending on his recovery).
2. I feel Colin is right when he said this was a strategic draft for the future.
3. I also wonder if the lack of FA is Jerry’s/Stephen’s way of saying “if you want to be the highest paid player in NFL history then show us you can carry the team” . I don’t agree or like that strategy but this whole offseason has been weird and I wonder if Jerry is setting Dak up to fail on purpose to either justify letting him walk or lowering his price tag when the negotiations start.
I’ve been thinking about this thought and it just doesn’t make sense. Why would you extend a guy who ends up “failing”? If you proved he couldn’t carry the team, wouldn’t you just move on? Why do this if you’re expecting to reward failure even at a “lower” price? He hasn’t been able to win with the help he’s been given since 2016.

starfan1

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate...what can ya do.
I see that post count rising since he signed :lmao:. Youre not gonna believe this but I am hopeful and am glad hes back. Would I have rather had Benson or Wright sure but Zeke is the best of available FA at the moment and if our line opens up some holes he may get to 4.0 per carry which is a bit better than pollard last year

My fear is the scheme is lacking as well .Solari dont inspire much confidence

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see that post count rising since he signed :lmao:. Youre not gonna believe this but I am hopeful and am glad hes back. Would I have rather had Benson or Wright sure but Zeke is the best of available FA at the moment and if our line opens up some holes he may get to 4.0 per carry which is a bit better than pollard last year

My fear is the scheme is lacking as well .Solari dont inspire much confidence
Maybe a slight uptick.:)

My post count has been up fir a couple months now....where ya been? I been sandbaggin at work.:cool:

starfan1

Reaction score
Maybe a slight uptick.:)

My post count has been up fir a couple months now....where ya been? I been sandbaggin at work.:cool:
Im slacking! As you know Ive been pretty fed up with a boat load of posters here so until recently Ive been more about read only mode. The draft though has brought some new energy to combat the negativity.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve been thinking about this thought and it just doesn’t make sense. Why would you extend a guy who ends up “failing”? If you proved he couldn’t carry the team, wouldn’t you just move on? Why do this if you’re expecting to reward failure even at a “lower” price? He hasn’t been able to win with the help he’s been given since 2016.
He just proved he couldn't carry a roster with 9 All-Pros. Not sure what else needs to be seen.

Reaction score
Lol the defense wasn't any good? The defense held teams to 20 points or less 11 times last season, and again were top 5 in turnovers
Stats, lol. Somehow the inflated stats don't figure into performance against playoff teams, eh? Smh

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You dont object very hard when people do it to lance.

And why would you care anyway?
What the heck are you talking about....I've never dissed Lance. I hope he gets a chance. You're just spewing stuff outta your behind, now. Tell puppy I said hello.

bigE79

Reaction score
Dak can definitely carry us next season as long as we could just play the giants every game,can't even say Washington anymore with confidence.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Who cares what Coward thinks...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the heck are you talking about....I've never dissed Lance. I hope he gets a chance. You're just spewing stuff outta your behind, now. Tell puppy I said hello.
I never said you dissed Lance. Go back and re-read .

Not sure why people love to argue things that were never said.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Did you really just say that with a straight face?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well Dallas just might. They conveniently did ZERO to address the run game minus bring back a 120 year old for team spirit! Yeah!
No idea about the defense overall. I'm confident we'll be competitive in the regular season and that will be on Dak. Just like last year.