Twitter: He's having a historically great career

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
His salary is the big problem. Rushing titles are great, but TD's are what really matter.

He is a RB that is NOT living up to expectations and getting old fast. You dont pay RB's 15million when you can use a couple pollards and get the same or better results and more diverse skills. Guys like that can be found on the 2nd day plenty good enough.
Zeke is better at every part of the game than Pollard and it aint even close

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He is faster than Pollard
yah he looks it....:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Why does Pollard have more long runs than Zeke since he has been here. AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE as you put it.

Pollard is better at all of these:

-Bouncing the run outside
-Speed
-Quickness
-Breaking tackles
-Vision
-Receiving
-Big play ability
-Scoring TD's

Only thing I can think of that Zeke is probably better is durability. Maybe blocking? However Pollard has developed into a good blocking back.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When you started the thread.
So by me saying he's having a historically great career that's me comparing and saying he's better than those guys? Alright. No point in going back and forth we'll agree to disagree. I normally don't even spend this much time on someone who says the dislike him personally there's nothing to talk about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So by me saying he's having a historically great career that's me comparing and saying he's better than those guys? Alright. No point in going back and forth we'll agree to disagree. I normally don't even spend this much time on someone who says the dislike him personally there's nothing to talk about.

You are comparing their careers by comparing rushing yards ONLY. Not a big deal. I just dont think Zeke holds a candle to those other guys. All those other guys were big game backs that carried their football teams. They were leaders. Zeke just seems like an immature guy that happened to fall into a great situation where he was given all the carries on a team with a great Oline.

We can see quite clearly that without that great line Zeke is pedestrian.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are comparing their careers by comparing rushing yards ONLY. Not a big deal. I just dont think Zeke holds a candle to those other guys. All those other guys were big game backs that carried their football teams. They were leaders. Zeke just seems like an immature guy that happened to fall into a great situation where he was given all the carries on a team with a great Oline.

We can see quite clearly that without that great line Zeke is pedestrian.
Like I said above, I wasn't comparing the skill of Zeke to those guys.

But for a guy that you guys consistently tell us wasn't worth his draft pick and wasn't worth his salary......there have been plenty of stud running backs in the league. Some much better than Zeke. I don't see AP on that list. I don't see Marshall Faulk on that list. It says something that Zeke is on that list. What you want it to say depends on your agenda.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Like I said above, I wasn't comparing the skill of Zeke to those guys.

But for a guy that you guys consistently tell us wasn't worth his draft pick and wasn't worth his salary......there have been plenty of stud running backs in the league. Some much better than Zeke. I don't see AP on that list. I don't see Marshall Faulk on that list. It says something that Zeke is on that list. What you want it to say depends on your agenda.

How about 2 simple questions?

1. Knowing what you know do you take Zeke at over Ramsey?

2. Would you have resigned Zeke and made him the highest paid RB in the NFL?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How about 2 simple questions?

1. Knowing what you know do you take Zeke at over Ramsey?

2. Would you have resigned Zeke and made him the highest paid RB in the NFL?

1. I'd still take Zeke over Ramsey....personally, I wouldn't take a corner or running back that high.
2. If I drafted Zeke with the 4th overall pick then yeah I would've re-signed him. I can't waste a 4th overall pick that contributes. My salary cap is 200 million...his 15 million is a small part of it.

Thomas82

Reaction score
If he can stay healthy and Kellen gets him the ball enough, I like his chances of a strong bounceback year.