He's No Underdog. Amendola Has Strong Shot At Roster Spot

cowboys2233

Reaction score
fortdick;2168385 said:
Ya know, even though I agree with you occasionally, you remind me of TheProphet, or Philo, both of whom annoyed everyone so bad that they were booted. Plz settle down 'lil buckaroo!

Sometimes, it's the price you pay for having an original thought. I guess I could just sit here and agree with everything that's force-fed to me by the media and the masses, but you know what? They are wrong all the time.

And if defending myself against some of the tools I've come across in here is wrong, then I don't wanna be right! And trust me, watching some of these jokers strut around with their painfully unoriginal jokes and wit, their sheep-like mentality, and their total inability to grasp the truth of a situation can be pretty annoying too.

But as I said before, I will survive. And quite prosperously, I might add. :thankyou:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168720 said:
Sometimes, it's the price you pay for having an original thought. I guess I could just sit here and agree with everything that's force-fed to me by the media and the masses, but you know what? They are wrong all the time.

And if defending myself against some of the tools I've come across in here is wrong, then I don't wanna be right! And trust me, watching some of these jokers strut around with their painfully unoriginal jokes and wit, their sheep-like mentality, and their total inability to grasp the truth of a situation can be pretty annoying too.

But as I said before, I will survive. And quite prosperously, I might add. :thankyou:

nearly everyone of your posts has included an insult to someone.

its pretty ridiculous. You insult everyone who has a difference of opinion and you ar not really offering that much to argue over.

Seems to me you have some hangup and just look for arguments everywhere and anywhere.

Its getting pretty annoying imo.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
theebs;2168870 said:
nearly everyone of your posts has included an insult to someone.

its pretty ridiculous. You insult everyone who has a difference of opinion and you ar not really offering that much to argue over.

Seems to me you have some hangup and just look for arguments everywhere and anywhere.

Its getting pretty annoying imo.

I can find any number of my posts where I not only not insult someone, but give kudos for an opinion that was different than mine. I have no problem with people who think coherently and base their opinions on sound logic and facts.

theebs, you don't even need to apply for that position. To me, you are the Chris Henry of the posting world. :D

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168880 said:
I can find any number of my posts where I not only not insult someone, but give kudos for an opinion that was different than mine. I have no problem with people who think coherently and base their opinions on sound logic and facts.

theebs, you don't even need to apply for that position. To me, you are the Chris Henry of the posting world. :D
If only you were as clever as you thought you were.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys2233;2168720 said:

You're like a digital Jesus. Only one that calls other people 'tools.' If loving your interaction on this board is wrong, then I, too, don't wanna be right.

To the topic: as a short white guy with a high motor, I'm happy to root for Amendola, because somebody needs to represent.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168880 said:

more of the same. Welll good for you.

Hope that works out for you.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
theebs;2168891 said:
more of the same. Welll good for you.

Hope that works out for you.

Don't make me go back and find the multiple posts where you were throwing insult after insult at me, theebs.

Sitting there acting like a mature, respectful poster now doesn't change that fact. It does make you look like a hypocrite though, and a thin-skinned one at that. Can dish plenty out, but can't seem to take it very well.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168908 said:
Don't make me go back and find the multiple posts where you were throwing insult after insult at me, theebs.

Sitting there acting like a mature, respectful poster now doesn't change that fact. It does make you look like a hypocrite though, and a thin-skinned one at that. Can dish plenty out, but can't seem to take it very well.

please do.

I rarely will do anything like that and if i did there must have been a reason

please show me the posts

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Idgit;2168887 said:
You're like a digital Jesus. Only one that calls other people 'tools.' If loving your interaction on this board is wrong, then I, too, don't wanna be right.

Quit stealing my lines! :LOL BTW, did you know that the guy in your sig is not actually a Native American, but some Italian guy? Learned that a couple of years ago, thought it was pretty interesting.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
theebs;2168913 said:
please do.

I rarely will do anything like that and if i did there must have been a reason

please show me the posts

If you weren't, then I apologize. There were so many who were, I lost track! For some reason, your username sticks in my head, but again, if you weren't, then I apologize.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168923 said:
If you weren't, then I apologize. There were so many who were, I lost track! For some reason, your username sticks in my head, but again, if you weren't, then I apologize.

You know what is funny I went back to the only other thread I have talked to you and in fact you jumped on me calling me delusional and capitalizing the stuff you say.

Whatever floats your boat.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2168320 said:
For the 15,000th time, it's a hell of lot better than paying the man to sit on the bench making $12 million and breathing down Rodgers' neck.

The Pack have said time and time again that they've moved on, now's their time to prove it. If they are so worried about him going to Minnesota, they have NOT moved on.

Personally, I think they should let him go. If Rodgers is the bad *** they think he is, what are they so worried about? Speaking of which, I am reversing my stance on Rodgers, when I said he speaks in cliche-filled sentences and suggested because of that, it showed the situation was too big for him and he wouldn't amount to much as a QB.

In hearing him talk, he actually sounds like he's got a really good head on his shoulders, MUCH more than Rex Grossman does (which is who I had compared him to) and he might turn out to be really good. He might have a lot more of "it" than I had originally thought.

cowboys2233;2168908 said:

cowboys2233;2168923 said:

Does a lot of back peddling, too. You really should stop with the cyber chest thumping and THINK before you post. You're not impressing anyone. Brow-beaters don't last here. Soon you'll be posting to yourself. This ain't DCC.com

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys2233;2168918 said:
Quit stealing my lines! :LOL BTW, did you know that the guy in your sig is not actually a Native American, but some Italian guy? Learned that a couple of years ago, thought it was pretty interesting.

I did. They guy in Breakfast at Tiffany wasn't really Japanese, either.
Hard to find a picture of a crying Indian these days, though, so I had to go old school in my homage to Joe Gibbs.

PosterChild

Reaction score
Idgit;2168945 said:
Hard to find a picture of a crying Indian these days, though, so I had to go old school in my homage to Joe Gibbs.

I consider it my duty and honor to assist my fellow Zoner wherever possible. To that end, perhaps you will find this distraught Indian image useful. And it comes with a sports theme...

rahul-dravid.jpg

Woods

Reaction score
PosterChild;2168958 said:
I consider it my duty and honor to assist my fellow Zoner wherever possible. To that end, perhaps you will find this distraught Indian image useful. And it comes with a sports theme...

rahul-dravid.jpg

Hey, they are ranked number 2 or 3 in the world. Don't insult my heritage.

:D

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Woods;2168965 said:
Hey, they are ranked number 2 or 3 in the world. Don't insult my heritage.

:D

Didn't know you were from India. Almost went there to do some work once. I was looking forward to it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
jobberone;2169010 said:
Didn't know you were from India. Almost went there to do some work once. I was looking forward to it.

Makes sense he's from India. He writes in complete sentences and seems to knows English.
Skills that lots of Americans are trying to master.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2169039 said:
Makes sense he's from India. He writes in complete sentences and seems to knows English.
Skills that lots of Americans are trying to master.

:confused: :eek:

:lmao: