Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NO, he was bad, the int, the fumble, all the times he does not get up and out of the pocket....

He was bad!

The strip sack is not his fault. He got hit on the INT as well. Those are pass protection issues. You can characterize any way you want. The numbers say he was ok. 32-49 . 355 yards.....2 TDs . 1 INT......

Twin928

Reaction score
Yea I agree he don’t come from losing sure he called out some players I seen his emotion after making that tackle for lost n the 4th

cern

Reaction score
Lmao at Dak lying. He knows that wasn’t the only thing Bennett was talking about. He knows more than he’s letting on.
really. when has bennett ever been one to not speak his mind. he gets winning atmosphere's more than anyone on the cowboys. he's the only one who's ever been involved with a winning atmosphere.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Screaming won’t fix anything but nice to see at least one person cares.

Let’s guess who it might be. I can’t think of anyone on the offense. Tyron, Zach, Fred, Amari, Dak are all soft spoken. I’m gonna guess DLaw.
Was it Bennett screaming cause if it was he might not of gotten the process memo

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I dont agree with this at all. We have great players with Dak being the leader and literally the heart and soul of the offense.
I like Dak. He's got a ton of leadership qualities.

but he's what I call a Ra-Ra leader. He suffers from Jerry and Jason's incurable optimism disease. They believe if you just keep trying, things will go your way. We need the type of leader who sets the tone and then demands everyone else gets on board.

Dak will improve as leader when this franchise improves the leadership (new Head Coach).

MojaveJT

Reaction score
At least someone was yelling. Garrett’s speech was probably something like “we’ll build on this and execute next week.”

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The strip sack is not his fault. He got hit on the INT as well. Those are pass protection issues. You can characterize any way you want. The numbers say he was ok. 32-49 . 355 yards.....2 TDs . 1 INT......
Please. A lot of those yards were in garbage time. And I don't care how many yards you pile up if you can't get in the end zone. We continually see this team go up and down the field and bog down around the thirty to twenty yard line all the time.

superonyx

Reaction score
31 other teams out there my guy.

I just dont understand people rooting for a team they hate everything about. IMO it defeats the purpose of even watching because you dont allow yourself to be entertained. Losing seasons suck, but if i ever get to the point some of you get, i will stop watching football. Life has too much stress to stress about something i have no control over.
Thats because you are a grown up person.
I listen to some people on here and I imagine what Sundays must be like in their houses. Wife's, Kids, Dog's probably all running for cover while preying for something they have no control over so Daddy doesnt go off again.

It is possible to care and enjoy this while taking it all for what it is. Just entertainment to fill our time before our timer's expire on life.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please. A lot of those yards were in garbage time. And I don't care how many yards you pile up if you can't get in the end zone. We continually see this team go up and down the field and bog down around the thirty to twenty yard line all the time.

Yeah, it was the same during Romo's era. Up and down the field........master of the field between the 20 yard lines..........hmmmm what do they have in common?

DakIsTheTruth4

Reaction score
Screaming won’t fix anything but nice to see at least one person cares.

Let’s guess who it might be. I can’t think of anyone on the offense. Tyron, Zach, Fred, Amari, Dak are all soft spoken. I’m gonna guess DLaw.
It had to be the walking protest that has been a bum on our team for a few weeks now. Hint: he wears kicker pads

aria

Reaction score
Just reported on 105.3 that it was allegedly Bennett who was yelling. Not saying that’s a bad thing but with his history of locker room and team presence it’s not necessarily a good thing. Didn’t take long for him to open his loud mouth, he’s already showing why so many teams have cut him.

remdak

Reaction score
Just reported on 105.3 that it was allegedly Bennett who was yelling. Not saying that’s a bad thing but with his history of locker room and team presence it’s not necessarily a good thing. Didn’t take long for him to open his loud mouth, he’s already showing why so many teams have cut him.
You mean his history of being on Super Bowl winning teams?