Twitter: High Emotions: Security Closes the Doors as Bennett and other players rant (Post 156)

MikeB80

Reaction score
Mike Fisher just said this was the most difficult locker room he has ever been in. Everyone was angry and so emotional they just all left and no one would talk.

he said bennett was screaming and jerry was in there trying to address the team also.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Probably Bennett. He hasn't been around long enough to understand this is business as usual.
lol your right he needs to get with the program ! watch the tape and get better! fight! claw! lol
Buffalo came in took their lunch money, girlfriend and dog.

Team is so soft its embarrassing
thats funny, but they did just that, they are soft like JG.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Mike Fisher just said this was the most difficult locker room he has ever been. Everyone was angry and so emotional they just all left and no one would talk.

he said bennett was screaming and jerry was in there trying to address the team also.

That’s crazy. I don’t think it’s been this bad for the Boys in a while. I doubt anyone important was actually angry though. Has anyone ever seen Dak or Sean Lee angry? Or Zeke or Jaylon? I mean they’re great guys but they’re soft as butter. That’s not a good personality match with football IMO

CoachD

Reaction score
It's about time someone gets pissed off in that lockerroom because up until now it's been emotionless!

EJK24

Reaction score
I dont see it as news worthy at all that someone or multiple people were yelling in the locker room. This is a bad team and things arent getting better any time soon. If your gonna kick and scream maybe do something about it on the field.

JBond

Reaction score
Maybe all of that screaming was because some of your teammates walked into the locker room with bills jerseys after getting your butts kicked.

Welcome to the new NFL:facepalm:
Zeke? Seems like something he would do. A Bill's Jersey. Sigh...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I think it was confirmed that it was Zeke.

And Frederick is not soft spoken lmao. He went off on the sideline in the final minutes of the Vikes game.

Probably Zeke's trying to figure out why they let him run only a dozen times after he went off in the first quarter

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Zeke is spineless. A nothing RB this season. An afterthought for coordinators.
I am not a zeke fan, dont like him at all , but he did ok today, they just didnt give him the ball enough.
12 carries and as romo said buffalo's weakness was run defense. He should have got 30 carries today, feed him
instead it was 49 passes.
That is how romo used to lose is when they passed over 40 times.
And again Dak didnt take off and run enough.
this was a winnable game.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Team has clearly quit on this horrid coaching staff

What’s the excuse for the 14 years prior to Garrett being HC?

trying to come up with a common denominator over the last 24 years...can only think of one.

CoachD

Reaction score
really. when has bennett ever been one to not speak his mind. he gets winning atmosphere's more than anyone on the cowboys. he's the only one who's ever been involved with a winning atmosphere.

Hey Cern Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours now onto business or a lack thereof......where do I begin, let me see......Has Jason Garrett lost the team? Personally I don't think he ever had it! On top of that this entire coaching staff sucks! Week after week its always something, get off to a great start finally then it's goose eggs across the board until the very last drive and it's amazing how we have imploded!