Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm still looking for someone to show me anyone that flat out says they hope Dak fails.

I see a lot of people, including myself, say they don't believe in him, but hoping he fails? Nope. Never seen it.

I'd like to see this so I know to never take them seriously.
Posters have flat out admitted. That's why I give Shabazz and ACR their due. Yeah they don't like Dak but they don't do this passive crap you do. They admit they don't like him and hope he fails and I respect them for it because they put everything out there. But you? You don't even have the heart to stand on what you believe.

shabazz

Reaction score
Just so the few remains Dakota apologists to get some clarity on the current “ quarterback controversy”

I don’t have much faith in either quarterback. One is a fourth rounder that’s gettin elite money for inconsistent play. The other is an UDFA who at best was projected to be a 7th round pick and rightfully so from the sample size we’ve seen

I don’t like or dislike either one. I don’t self identify with either one. I have no delusions about either one………..and I don’t expect a lot from either one.

way to prioritize the most important position in ALL of sports……mediocre or below average. Take ur pick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just so the few remains Dakota apologists to get some clarity on the current “ quarterback controversy”

I don’t have much faith in either quarterback. One is a fourth rounder that’s gettin elite money for inconsistent play. The other is an UDFA who at best was projected to be a 7th round pick and rightfully so from the sample size we’ve seen

I don’t like or dislike either one. I don’t self identify with either one. I have no delusions about either one………..and I don’t expect a lot from either one.

way to prioritize the most important position in ALL of sports……mediocre or below average. Take ur pick.
Dak's not mediocre. He ain't Mahomes for sure but teams have won with players the caliber of Dak or less. Nobody can sit here and tell me Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer or better.....and Panthers made a SB with Cam Newton. Now this is assuming the Dak we saw week 1 is at his worst. IF that's who he is now then forget all that I'm saying because that's worse than Dilfer or Nick Foles for sure.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Glad to know you have read all my posts to discount my word with such certainty.
You know it BS. Like stand on what you believe. Nobody spends all day trying to convince people that Dak sucks just to say "Uhh I like him and wish him the best"...please.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Do you hope Dak fails?

@TheMarathonContinues says you have admitted that you do, but I thought I'd ask because he has a tendency to make things up sometimes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Do you hope Dak fails?

@TheMarathonContinues says you have admitted that you do, but I thought I'd ask because he has a tendency to make things up sometimes.
He straight up told me he hope he fails so we can replace him. And I have no problem with that at least he keeps the same energy. ACR does too. If I don't like a guy on a team then yeah I hope he fails so they can get rid of him. I rooted for Ryan Leaf to fail so they'd let him go.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He straight up told me he hope he fails so we can replace him. And I have no problem with that at least he keeps the same energy. ACR does too. If I don't like a guy on a team then yeah I hope he fails so they can get rid of him. I rooted for Ryan Leaf to fail so they'd let him go.
I'll wait to see what he says.

Hey @acr731 , Do you hope Dak fails?

Personally, if you have a star on your helmet, especially the QB, I don't want you to fail. As the QB if you fail the team is going to fail.

I want them to get rid of Dak, but I don't want him to bring the entire team down with him while he goes. If he fails that's what will happen.

RS12

Reaction score
If anybody wants to see who has an agenda, if the thread is still available,, go back and read some of the "brilliant" Justin Herbert posts in the TNF Chiefs/ Chargers thread a week ago. Comical and shameful at the same time.

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak's not mediocre. He ain't Mahomes for sure but teams have won with players the caliber of Dak or less. Nobody can sit here and tell me Joe Flacco, Eli Manning, Nick Foles, Trent Dilfer or better.....and Panthers made a SB with Cam Newton. Now this is assuming the Dak we saw week 1 is at his worst. IF that's who he is now then forget all that I'm saying because that's worse than Dilfer or Nick Foles for sure.

Rayne has indeed excelled against the crappier teams in the league and of course in a division that has been one of the worst. Did you not see the Broncos game last year?…..that’s classic Dak. He was shut out for almost 4 quarters. Against teams with winning records he's 18/24 and that’s his record and the team he’s leading record. His mechanics are average at best and his poise and mobility is getting worse and he’s getting Injury Prone.

as for Cooper Rush……..I’m seeing him play just like an UDFA would usually play. But to create threads pointing out his weaknesses just to Prop Up Rayne is needless and seems petty.

we get it Rush is inaccurate…… but it’s not gonna make people think Dak is worth 160 Million of salary caps space and will suddenly win Big games against Great defenses…..not happenin

shabazz

Reaction score
Do you hope Dak fails?

I’ve never said I wish he fails…….but he’s clearly doing exactly that. I just want a change at his position

and more importantly, every fan that’s been here long enough Knows that Dak failing will have absolutely nothing to do with the Jones Boys getting rid of him.. Dak failing means we just get one more year of no playoff success.

I rooted so hard for Cowboys to win that pivotal game against the Broncos last year and it broke it for me. I knew we’d be done in the playoffs and we were just NFC East paper champions

He’s saying that we are rooting against Dak because He ie secretly rooting against Rush. People will always put negative attributes that they themselves possess and assign it to others. Sad, really.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’ve never said I wish he fails…….but he’s clearly doing exactly that. I just want a change at his position

and more importantly, every fan that’s been here long enough Knows that Dak failing will have absolutely nothing to do with the Jones Boys getting rid of him.. Dak failing means we just get one more year of no playoff success.

I rooted so hard for Cowboys to win that pivotal game against the Broncos last year and it broke it for me. I knew we’d be done in the playoffs and we were just NFC East paper champions

He’s saying that we are rooting against Dak because He ie secretly rooting against Rush. People will always put negative attributes that they themselves possess and assign it to others. Sad, really.
@TheMarathonContinues

No cool, man. Not cool.

This is why I asked. Because you say that I've said things I've never said also.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So if you 'Dak First Fan's' dont care, why start a thread that by implication demeans Cooper. Why even make a comment, 'WHO'S BETTER'....it's a very basic question which elicits such a basic answer, that will support your bias.

It's more than which is the better QB , it's which one of the two gets the whole Offense working. Potentially, if he decides to use his legs then Dak will have the advantage in every category......however potential and plaudits that he's 'better' mean little if he cant get the best out of the receivers.

The fact that this thread wasnt qualified by adding Dak's off-target's somewhat discredits the whole argument.

Defending the starting QB of your favorite team? Op is simply making the point that some are inconsistent in their criticism.

If you feel this thread is unqualified that is ok.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Cooper had a hard time hitting a check down

This to blindly juist say "Wow he should replace Dak" shows a real ridiculous agenda...dude couldnt throw a 10 yard out and hit several defenders...glad he won the game and hope he wins all he plays in..and if he does and gets way better..THEN tell me about how great he did compared to Dak..again people can act like Dak has never played good but once again ridiculous agenda.