Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So let me get this straight...Rush gets credit for the W where the defense plays their *** off but Dak gets full credit for a loss where the whole team stunk? I get your logic now......smh.

Did Rush lead the offense to win the game? Yes
Did Rush play better in week 2 than Dak did in week 1? Yes
Did the defense play better in week 2? Yes

So all are true and just like Dak gets credit for wins when the defense plays their butts off he gets credit for a loss when they don't. That is how it works.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I'm not out.

I just chose to not going back and forth with someone as impossible to discuss things with as you are.

I look forward to having rational discussion with you in the future when you retire this account and make a new one because this one has no creditbitly left.
I figured that’s what you’ve done. Who were you too embarrassed to be anymore?—We all kind of know.
The crying about name calling while you do it often is a rare trait.

You accused me of name calling :( last week too. It was stupid and unfounded by any facts. Your M.O.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

So all are true and just like Dak gets credit for wins when the defense plays their butts off he gets credit for a loss when they don't. That is how it works.

Is your position that Cooper is better than Dak? Or what are you trying to say?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You don't care yet you responded to my post addressed to someone else? Okay.
Yes. Those aren’t mutually exclusive things.

I don’t care about your conversation. I do want to know if you think Rush is better than Dak at QB.
Why is that hard to understand?

If you’re embarrassed to answer I accept that and know your feelings.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Such a Dak First (Cowboy's Second) perspective. Who care's 'who's better', it's who can get the best out of the Offense that matters.
Why is it a Dak first perspective? It’s a simple question.

No so called “Dak fan” here could really care less if he never played another down if Cooper became great. We just want to win and realize having a top 10 QB is fortunate and we can win with that.

Cooper hasn’t proven he’s in that category. So the question was do you think he’s better. Try not to be so sensitive when Dak is brought up. It’s such a Dak sucks-screw the team wins be brings while actively rooting against him perspective.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes. Those aren’t mutually exclusive things.

I don’t care about your conversation. I do want to know if you think Rush is better than Dak at QB.
Why is that hard to understand?

If you’re embarrassed to answer I accept that and know your feelings.

Embarrassed? You make it seem that you know me and that I care about how you think about me. I don't.

If you do not care about the conversation then why reply to my reply to another member so as to understand what I was trying to say? Background info helps.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Embarrassed? You make it seem that you know me and that I care about how you think about me. I don't.

If you do not care about the conversation then why reply to my reply to another member so as to understand what I was trying to say? Background info helps.
It’s clear you have a reason you can’t answer a very simple (for most) question. I accept that you won’t.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Why is it a Dak first perspective? It’s a simple question.

No so called “Dak fan” here could really care less if he never played another down if Cooper became great. We just want to win and realize having a top 10 QB is fortunate and we can win with that.

Cooper hasn’t proven he’s in that category. So the question was do you think he’s better. Try not to be so sensitive when Dak is brought up. It’s such a Dak sucks-screw the team wins be brings while actively rooting against him perspective.

So if you 'Dak First Fan's' dont care, why start a thread that by implication demeans Cooper. Why even make a comment, 'WHO'S BETTER'....it's a very basic question which elicits such a basic answer, that will support your bias.

It's more than which is the better QB , it's which one of the two gets the whole Offense working. Potentially, if he decides to use his legs then Dak will have the advantage in every category......however potential and plaudits that he's 'better' mean little if he cant get the best out of the receivers.

The fact that this thread wasnt qualified by adding Dak's off-target's somewhat discredits the whole argument.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak Prescott Bad Throw % versus TB: 39.3%

That's gonna hurt some Dak supporters egos.

I support Dak... but the only thing that hurts is when the Dallas Cowboys lose. Thats because I support every player wearing that star on their helmets.

Whats hilarious is the weak minded little people who only cheer for 51 or 52 players out of a 53 man squad. Make that make sense. If we cheer for the Cowboys, why are there weak people here that root against one or two players wearing that star???

I believe we are the only fanbase in the NFL that have backyard inbreds who cheer against their own players.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Rush scored 3 points in the second half…hardly leading anything….