Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I am directly saying you posted this to try and knock Rush down while trying to protect your Dak. That is why you didn't post anything showing Dak with a 39%+ bad throw %.
Well where is the list with Dak on it? How does this protect Dak? You’re reaching.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I support Dak... but the only thing that hurts is when the Dallas Cowboys lose. Thats because I support every player wearing that star on their helmets.

Whats hilarious is the weak minded little people who only cheer for 51 or 52 players out of a 53 man squad. Make that make sense. If we cheer for the Cowboys, why are there weak people here that root against one or two players wearing that star???

I believe we are the only fanbase in the NFL that have backyard inbreds who cheer against their own players.

Interesting that those that dare criticize Dak are met with the negative insults and name calling by the emotionally invested in Dak so while you claim to support the team the truth is obvious.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Rush scored 3 points in the second half…hardly leading anything….

I see...so the 14 points he led Dallas to in the 1st quarter were meaningless and thereby didn't help the Dallas defense as CINN then focused more on their passing game....but hey, the 3 points Rush led Dallas to (including the game winning FG in the last drive, were as much as Dak led Dallas to in almost 4 quarters.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I see...so the 14 points he led Dallas to in the 1st quarter were meaningless and thereby didn't help the Dallas defense as CINN then focused more on their passing game....but hey, the 3 points Rush led Dallas to (including the game winning FG in the last drive, were as much as Dak led Dallas to in almost 4 quarters.
Dak sucked against the Buccs….what does that have to do with Rush? Are you gonna keep deflecting?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Interesting that those that dare criticize Dak are met with the negative insults and name calling by the emotionally invested in Dak so while you claim to support the team the truth is obvious.
You only criticize one player. You haven’t criticized Rush at all.

GINeric

Reaction score

The truth is obvious.... i support every Cowboys player. The proof is in many posts where i clearly stated that i want Rush to keep starting even after Dak is healthy if we're winning or continuing to play well enough to win.

Criticizing Dak and/or Zeke is one thing.... but cheering for them to fail is another. Like i said, only backyard inbreds do dumb **** like that. Defending weak people like that speaks volumes and places one in the same category.

The truth is obvious who support these lame inbreds who cheer against their own players. There's nothing emotional about that.... thats just identifying weak people.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
A lot of insecure Dallas Prescott fans showing they are player over team.

Jerry's comments got them shook.

Good to see you have changed your hate of the Cowboys over to just Dak for a few weeks! When Dak is back and he wins a few I'm curious to see what direction you go with all that hate lol!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I support Dak... but the only thing that hurts is when the Dallas Cowboys lose. Thats because I support every player wearing that star on their helmets.

Whats hilarious is the weak minded little people who only cheer for 51 or 52 players out of a 53 man squad. Make that make sense. If we cheer for the Cowboys, why are there weak people here that root against one or two players wearing that star???

I believe we are the only fanbase in the NFL that have backyard inbreds who cheer against their own players.
There are very few fans (though admittedly some) who actively oppose one of our players.
However, it appears that some fan's over compensate their support for said player and don't accept any criticism .... and will demean anyone or anything that doesn't support their unwavering support that Dak will lead us to the promised land.

shabazz

Reaction score
I like Rush but people are fooling themselves talking about his accuracy with those bad passes he was throwing. But they want him to throw more and air it out….hell naw.

You don’t like Rush and this is another example of an insecure Dak first fan searching desperately for a way to disparage a 3rd rate quarterback…….sad, transparent and we knew it was coming from you

thanks for revealing your true self once again…….funny that you don’t think we see through this,

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Good to see you have changed your hate of the Cowboys over to just Dak for a few weeks! When Dak is back and he wins a few I'm curious to see what direction you go with all that hate lol!
If my post triggered a response like this from you then you're clearly one of the insecure Dallas Prescott fans I was referring to.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I figured that’s what you’ve done. Who were you too embarrassed to be anymore?—We all kind of know.
The crying about name calling while you do it often is a rare trait.

You accused me of name calling :( last week too. It was stupid and unfounded by any facts. Your M.O.
Are you still here talking more about me than the Dallas Cowboys?

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
There are very few fans (though admittedly some) who actively oppose one of our players.
However, it appears that some fan's over compensate their support for said player and don't accept any criticism .... and will demean anyone or anything that doesn't support their unwavering support that Dak will lead us to the promised land.

Its not just Dak... but here's what im talking about. How could you cheer for a team then hope for the downfall of players on that team, then claim you want to see that team do well?? Only fans of other teams root against the players we support, correct???

Criticism of a player(s) on your favorite team is one thing.... rooting for them to fail is another when claiming you want that same team to succeed.

If you can't understand and you can't see the difference between criticism and cheering against players on the team you're supposedly rooting for, then im sorry but the school system has failed you.

Make it make sense....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Its not just Dak... but here's what im talking about. How could you cheer for a team then hope for the downfall of players on that team, then claim you want to see that team do well?? Only fans of other teams root against the players we support, correct???

Criticism of a player(s) on your favorite team is one thing.... rooting for them to fail is another when claiming you want that same team to succeed.

If you can't understand and you can't see the difference between criticism and cheering against players on the team you're supposedly rooting for, then im sorry but the school system has failed you.

Make it make sense....
I'm still looking for someone to show me anyone that flat out says they hope Dak fails.

I see a lot of people, including myself, say they don't believe in him, but hoping he fails? Nope. Never seen it.

I'd like to see this so I know to never take them seriously.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
The truth is obvious.... i support every Cowboys player. The proof is in many posts where i clearly stated that i want Rush to keep starting even after Dak is healthy if we're winning or continuing to play well enough to win.

Criticizing Dak and/or Zeke is one thing.... but cheering for them to fail is another. Like i said, only backyard inbreds do dumb **** like that. Defending weak people like that speaks volumes and places one in the same category.

The truth is obvious who support these lame inbreds who cheer against their own players. There's nothing emotional about that.... thats just identifying weak people.

Who is cheering for players to fail?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'm still looking for someone to show me anyone that flat out says they hope Dak fails.

I see a lot of people, including myself, say they don't believe in him, but hoping he fails? Nope. Never seen it.

I'd like to see this so I know to never take them seriously.
They can’t find these post that implies such so they just keep saying the junk hoping nobody calls them out on it. These Dak super fans equate you saying duke isn’t good to hoping he fails but that just shows how backwards some are tbh.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They can’t find these post that implies such so they just keep saying the junk hoping nobody calls them out on it. These Dak super fans equate you saying duke isn’t good to hoping he fails but that just shows how backwards some are tbh.
If you're a Dallas Cowboys fan you don't hope for Dak to fail.

You don't hope for any of our players or coaches to fail.

You can think they're not good, trash, horrible, and whatever else, but hoping they fail makes you not a Cowboys fan.