Honestly, who felt that Hutch was better than

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
Funny how non of these bashers or excuse makers have answered the question.

I will take their answers as they thought Hutch was the better qb going into camp last year which renders their football Iq pretty much a non- factor in this thread.

Yet they still can't admit that they were wrong.

It is really pretty easy to do. I would respect a lot more of you a heck of a lot more if you would just admit the obvious and we can move on to the QC/Vinny debate.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Ken said:

i could be mistaken, and i certainly don't speak for everyone, but there's a better than average chance it could be BECAUSE WE'RE TIRED OF THE QUESTION!

but i'm out on a limb here.

and as long as there's a debate, your boy ain't won, has he? face it, he's a pueller, a sweeny, a hogeboom just like hutch, but different.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Ken said:

I will take their answers as they thought Hutch was the better qb going into camp last year which renders their football Iq pretty much a non- factor in this thread.

Yet they still can't admit that they were wrong.

It is really pretty easy to do. I would respect a lot more of you a heck of a lot more if you would just admit the obvious and we can move on to the QC/Vinny debate.

It's the so-called "lovers" that keep bringing it up.

I'll toss a question back at you, if you are so confident in Carter, why do you need to keep painting Hutchinson as awful? They posted equal numbers as rookies, even with Hutchinson being away from football for 4 years. Carter still needed to compete with this awful QB in camp last year and was not named the starter until after week 3 of the preseason.

So if Hutchinson is awful and anyone that thought he had a chance was stupid, where does that leave Carter and his followers?

I'd say that if Hutch is awful, Quincy who barely beat him out would be what, bad?
So you guys are touting a bad QB and taunting others for it. That really sky rockets your football IQ. :rolleyes:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
But Juke can I walk this way?

no, no,

this way.

Suit yourself, I'm easy.

Ah a true classic....I should start my own board...YoungFrankenZone.com :D

Ken

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
It's the so-called "lovers" that keep bringing it up.

I'll toss a question back at you, if you are so confident in Carter, why do you need to keep painting Hutchinson as awful? They posted equal numbers as rookies, even with Hutchinson being away from football for 4 years. Carter still needed to compete with this awful QB in camp last year and was not named the starter until after week 3 of the preseason.

So if Hutchinson is awful and anyone that thought he had a chance was stupid, where does that leave Carter and his followers?

I'd say that if Hutch is awful, Quincy who barely beat him out would be what, bad?
So you guys are touting a bad QB and taunting others for it. That really sky rockets your football IQ. :rolleyes:

Wow.

You really think the qb competition was close last year? Didn't Hutch not even participate in the last two preseason games? I'd say that was a blowout by Carter considering he wasn't even supposed to make the team last year, wouldn't you?

Did Hutch see any meaningful time on the football field last year while Carter played?

I'm not painting Hutch as awful, his play in Europe did that. I am merely responding to the football challenged who refuse to answer a question that is the topic of this thread. If this thread was about comparing rookie numbers between the two, i could understand the type of responses we saw.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Ken said:
Wow.

You really think the qb competition was close last year? Didn't Hutch not even participate in the last two preseason games? I'd say that was a blowout by Carter considering he wasn't even supposed to make the team last year, wouldn't you?

Did Hutch see any meaningful time on the football field last year while Carter played?

I'm not painting Hutch as awful, his play in Europe did that. I am merely responding to the football challenged who refuse to answer a question that is the topic of this thread. If this thread was about comparing rookie numbers between the two, i could understand the type of responses we saw.

do you ever listen to yourself? blowout? hell, going into camp he was dogfood, now he blew out hutch. and oh yea, the coach who wanted to start romo.

the thread is about dense people who paint what they see their way. the dismissal of galloways quote of parcells saying he disliked carter less isn't a ringing endorsement, but he blew away hutch. point blank, hutch hurt hutch, carter was left over.

look up objectivity. then work on it long and hard and come back and laugh at you with us. you'll thank yourself.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Ken said:
Wow.

The question was meant to taunt and cause more bad blood, that is the ONLY purpose it served.

Football challenged is blindly supporting an woefully average QB that did barely beat out another woefully average QB. Playing so well afterwards that the team brought in another prospect and a 40 year old to compete for the job this year.

FYI, according to you guys Hutchinson was going to be cut on the 14th of June when the NFLE roster exemptions came in. Well it's 11 days and counting, there you football Einsteins.

Ken

Reaction score
iceberg said:
do you ever listen to yourself? blowout? hell, going into camp he was dogfood, now he blew out hutch. and oh yea, the coach who wanted to start romo.

the thread is about dense people who paint what they see their way. the dismissal of galloways quote of parcells saying he disliked carter less isn't a ringing endorsement, but he blew away hutch. point blank, hutch hurt hutch, carter was left over.

look up objectivity. then work on it long and hard and come back and laugh at you with us. you'll thank yourself.

Maybe i should have put "supposed" in qoutes for you. It was guys like you who said he wouldn't make the team. I was merely emphasizing how decisively Carter won that competition last year that you tried painting as "Close". If Hutch went into the competition as the favorite and ends up not playing in the 2 final preseason games, not playing in the regular season, and being banished to Europe where he floundered. did Carter not win the competition in a landslide?

Is Galloway here anymore? Is Carter here? Ok, my case is closed on that subject which obviously has no merit.

I don't need to look up objectivity, I am not trying to be objective. The facts are on my side. I have no need to sugar coat Hutch's failure.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Ken said:
Maybe i should have put "supposed" in qoutes for you. It was guys like you who said he wouldn't make the team. I was merely emphasizing how decisively Carter won that competition last year that you tried painting as "Close". If Hutch went into the competition as the favorite and ends up not playing in the 2 final preseason games, not playing in the regular season, and being banished to Europe where he floundered. did Carter not win the competition in a landslide?

Is Galloway here anymore? Is Carter here? Ok, my case is closed on that subject which obviously has no merit.

I don't need to look up objectivity, I am not trying to be objective. The facts are on my side. I have no need to sugar coat Hutch's failure.

facts are not on your side nearly as much as opinions are.

aikman had to beat out walsh. NO ONE EVER was brought in after him to replace him.

brady doesn't have qb after qb brought in for "competition" sake.

carr, harrington - they got anyone they have to "compete" with this offseason.

there's a reason carters always fighting for his job. you can let your facts keep you warm at night, but i'd suggest a blanket when carters run ends soon.

if he easily beat out anyone, we'd not still be looking for our answer here, him or not.

carter/galloway comparisons? i ain't biting on that side battle into the void as it's totally irrelevant to carters future on this team.

"banished to europe where he floundered" - hell, quigs, that you? the post is short as hell, but the drama is as high as me.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Ken said:

Criticize Carter and you are hoping for him to fail and are not a "true" fan.

Take true satisfaction in Hutchinson not lighting up NFLE and gleefully chant, "We told you so," all the way to the TRUE FAN Hall of Fame! :rolleyes:

Ken

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Criticize Carter and you are hoping for him to fail and are not a "true" fan.

Take true satisfaction in Hutchinson not lighting up NFLE and gleefully chant, "We told you so," all the way to the TRUE FAN Hall of Fame! :rolleyes:

I guess because I am able to recognize a good qb from a bad one, this makes me less of a fan?

Believe me, I would rather talk about something else but the ignorance in this thread needs to be addressed.

Sorry.

Ken

Reaction score
iceberg said:
facts are not on your side nearly as much as opinions are.

aikman had to beat out walsh. NO ONE EVER was brought in after him to replace him.

brady doesn't have qb after qb brought in for "competition" sake.

carr, harrington - they got anyone they have to "compete" with this offseason.

there's a reason carters always fighting for his job. you can let your facts keep you warm at night, but i'd suggest a blanket when carters run ends soon.

if he easily beat out anyone, we'd not still be looking for our answer here, him or not.

carter/galloway comparisons? i ain't biting on that side battle into the void as it's totally irrelevant to carters future on this team.

"banished to europe where he floundered" - hell, quigs, that you? the post is short as hell, but the drama is as high as me.

It's friday, it has been a long week, by any chance, are we drinking tonight?

So your telling me that Vinny is "Competition" and not just a veteran back up who can mentor Carter and Henson? Vinny is the backup. Would you care to wager that point?

I am glad you see a 41 year old qb as a viable option for an NFL 16 game season.

Bringing Aikman into this arguement is silly anyway. When did I compare him to Aikman? I merely said that Carter was better than Hutch. I didn't say he was better than Aikman. Also, you really think Henson is going to "compete" with Carter this year to start? If henson starts, we are in for a long season, i will tell you that.

I also didn't compare him to Brady. I don't think Carter is a franchise qb. THose two qbs obviously are. You don't need franchise qbs to win in this league.

I do not think that I will be responding to you posts anymore, so don't be offended.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Ken said:
I guess because I am able to recognize a good qb from a bad one, this makes me less of a fan?

Believe me, I would rather talk about something else but the ignorance in this thread needs to be addressed.

Sorry.

Where is this good QB? Oximoron alert.

Talking about ignorance and then calling a QB with a career 70 QB rating and more INTs than TDs good, is just too ironic.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I went pro Quincy bigtime after Parcells was named coach.

History:

Quincy rookie year scared the crap out of me. One hoppers, flutter balls and was anti QC at the time though he did finish strong post injury.

Chad was brought in ala 3 years sans no football. I was somewhat caught up in his 6-5 strong armed prototype QB. When 3-4 Dallas left Arizona I was ok with switch. I was wrong. After watching Hutch fumble through a 2-7 disaster, it BECAME CLEAR!

After reading Parcells books, Quincy was CLEARLY the QB that gave the TEAM the best chance to win.

That said I think Quincy has shown increased arm strength,leadership dedication to preparation and is going to win the job this year and will probably improve further. I think he is viewed higher by Parcells than thought of here candidly. Latuna - you listen anld read all Tuna? You sense Quincy is becoming a Parcell player?

Chad? Henson? Don't be so fast to hitch to that wagon. Bumpy ride are wagons at NFL speed.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ken said:
It's friday, it has been a long week, by any chance, are we drinking tonight?

So your telling me that Vinny is "Competition" and not just a veteran back up who can mentor Carter and Henson? Vinny is the backup. Would you care to wager that point?

I am glad you see a 41 year old qb as a viable option for an NFL 16 game season.

Bringing Aikman into this arguement is silly anyway. When did I compare him to Aikman? I merely said that Carter was better than Hutch. I didn't say he was better than Aikman. Also, you really think Henson is going to "compete" with Carter this year to start? If henson starts, we are in for a long season, i will tell you that.

I also didn't compare him to Brady. I don't think Carter is a franchise qb. THose two qbs obviously are. You don't need franchise qbs to win in this league.

I do not think that I will be responding to you posts anymore, so don't be offended.

If 41 year old Vinnie is the answer. What is
the question?

Ken

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Where is this good QB? Oximoron alert.

Talking about ignorance and then calling a QB with a career 70 QB rating and more INTs than TDs good, is just too ironic.

Are Carr and Harrington good?

Check their qb ratings and int/td ratios.

Then check when they last made the playoffs.

Then check how many 3rd year qbs do much better than Carter did. Then analyze the offensive personell, circumstancesand playcalling that was involved in generating those stats.

Then, realize that stats don't always tell the whole story. I am not going to go into detail, but I can assure you that I've watched all of the games from last year multiple times, his stats are not indicitive of how he played in most of the games. You can dispute it, but until you've put in the time I have in watching and analyzing last years games, you probably are blinded by the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.