Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206693 said:
You don't want me to remind you fellas of last year and how all of you acted now do you?

We kicked Oklahomas arse, we just lost to Bama is all. Congratulations to them.

Go to bed w/ your disrespect. Take your lumps and just zip it and be a gracious loser.

:bow: :bow:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Bigdog24;3206653 said:
Colt is a WUSS he gave up a National Championship instead of being a MAN and playing to earn his spot in the NFL.... WUSS hope you get drafted last and by the dETRIOT LIONs..... they need another WUSS

SHAME on COLT

Actually the ABC crew said he wanted to come back but they wouldn't let him... but don't let that get in your way...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206697 said:
We got the memories buddy, just the memories....

oh now memories are good.

You Longturd fans are just as bad as the Philly fans w/ the constant disrespect.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Stay Classy

utrunner07

Reaction score
Dallas;3206703 said:

You Longturd fans are just as bad as the Philly fans w/ the constant disrespect.

Stay Classy

When you hear the numbers 16 or 13 does it still hurt?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hey Texas fans, I know you are hurting and all that, but let me tell you something, your young QB is going to be really good. He had some freshmen mistakes, but my gosh, he has some heart.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Dallas;3206703 said:

Stay Classy

Weren't you rooting for them earlier in the thread?...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206705 said:
When you hear the numbers 16 or 13 does it still hurt?

Man please. Your weak team just lost big on national tv and you want to keep turning this around to a Sooner bash thread.

Get OVER IT

You lost - shoo - skeedadle now. :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Bluestang

Reaction score
trickblue;3206701 said:
Actually the ABC crew said he wanted to come back but they wouldn't let him... but don't let that get in your way...

They said earlier that the trainers/coaches/and even Colt's Dad said it was too risky to put him back in and risk his NFL future.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Dallas;3206571 said:
I post like I want Bama to win but I can't stand Saban. Cides - it'd be nice to get another Big12 NT in the house.

Hooker's!!!! er

Hookemz

Lol! You have no idea how much I'm pissed at Colt right now. Why didn't he realize just how much his stock would rise if he at least tried to come out in the 2nd half? Colt, ya blew it, as far as i'm concerned.

Now it's official... McCoy shoud have been a Sooner. ;)

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3206708 said:
Weren't you rooting for them earlier in the thread?...

I was until these fools drug OU into this sour grape eating thread. Everything was nice until these fools wanted to turn it around and beat some chest because Oklahoma was down this year.

ROLL TIDE !!!!

wait....you already did......:p:

Its like the Commanders w/ Texas.......hey we lost a playoff game but at least we beat Dallas.

thump-thump

utrunner07

Reaction score
Dallas;3206709 said:
Man please. Your weak team just lost big on national tv and you want to keep turning this around to a Sooner bash thread.

Get OVER IT

You lost - shoo - skeedadle now. :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

So i guess your saying it still stings a bit hu? Thought it might.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
I want to say something to you guys: As a 7th generation Texan, I am proud of the 'horns. Some of you are transplanted into our state and enjoy your surroundings. Good for you, but don't forget you are in Texas.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Dallas;3206703 said:

Stay Classy

What did I do?

Have I ever called your fans names?

I got raked over the coals by OU fans last year for my stance on head to head records, but I never called anyone names...

Horns lost, but put up a valient fight considering...

Don't lump us all into the same category...

Bluestang

Reaction score
Hostile;3206706 said:
Hey Texas fans, I know you are hurting and all that, but let me tell you something, your young QB is going to be really good. He had some freshmen mistakes, but my gosh, he has some heart.

Hos,

McCoy's brother will end up being the guy...he will be a true freshman next year but I suspect he may be red shirted. McCoy's brother has alreqady outdid what Colt has done in HS. Also Shipley's little brother has one more year of HS and he will probably be going to UT as well...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
el_chevo;3206714 said:
I want to say something to you guys: As a 7th generation Texan, I am proud of the 'horns. Some of you are transplanted into our state and enjoy your surroundings. Good for you, but don't forget you are in Texas.
ummmm

k

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Gotcha, Dallas.

In all seriousness, if I were a UT fan, I think I'd be a little miffed at the way Colt didn't play, or even try. I mean, the decision is his, right? Unless there's something so seriously wrong that I don't think he'd even put his pads back on.

I don't think he's a pro QB anyway.