Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

anava

Reaction score
Can't believe Ingram came back in the game after that calf cramp...Doesn't he know he has an NFL career to worry about?

~ducking~

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
MetalHead;3206622 said:
BS...with Colt this game would have been a blowout.
Gilbert is a freshman.

Colt is a WUSS he gave up a National Championship instead of being a MAN and playing to earn his spot in the NFL.... WUSS hope you get drafted last and by the dETRIOT LIONs..... they need another WUSS

SHAME on COLT

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206531 said:
I don't know how you can be bored watching this.

I made a bet with Gawd that if He allowed my Longhorns to comeback, I wouldn't watch the game and correct everyone's grammar.

And then I watched (but for only a second) and now it's 31-21. I think I lost...:mad:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Bluestang;3206649 said:
Does Alabama win if Ingram gets hurt on the first series?

That's not what I was contesting.

I was contesting the idea that Alabama would have been blown out if Colt played all game.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Poor Gilbert...he'll be good. Texas will be back...OU will not be...all is well.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
anava;3206652 said:
Can't believe Ingram came back in the game after that calf cramp...Doesn't he know he has an NFL career to worry about?

~ducking~

I wasn't reading the thread much throughout the game, but was this talked about here?

that's one of the first things I thought as well... all his stupid ****ing "handlers" saying 'look kid... don't go back in, you have an NFL career to think about, the draft is soon, we can make more money off of you then" type thing

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
DIAF;3206648 said:
But they didn't get beat. Texas did.

That is obvious DIAF. I think that everybody on the board would agree that Texas is beaten and has been since Colt went out.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DIAF;3206648 said:
But they didn't get beat. Texas did.

They did, but the kids played well after losing their team leader...

Texas played well considering the loss of McCoy...

They'll be back...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206657 said:
Poor Gilbert...he'll be good. Texas will be back...OU will not be...all is well.

now you can just go choke and die. Leave my Sooners out of it and you obviously don't know Landry.

He is 10x the QB this runt showed tonight.

You just had to go open your chops.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Thats some classless BS Saban...wish that Gatorade jug would have knocked him out.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
trickblue;3206659 said:
They did, but the kids played well after losing their team leader...

Texas played well considering the loss of McCoy...

They'll be back...

Glad to see the team hold it together and make it a game. It's hard to come back from a 24-6 halftime deficit and 4 turnovers with your offense out with a shoulder injury. But it is what it is.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3206655 said:
That's not what I was contesting.

I was contesting the idea that Alabama would have been blown out if Colt played all game.

How in the world can you make such a dumb statement? You have no way of knowing of what would of, could of, or may of happened if he didn't get hurt. He did get hurt, Bama wins go cry in your UT boxers... :lmao2:

utrunner07

Reaction score
Dallas;3206666 said:
now you can just go choke and die. Leave my Sooners out of it and you obviously don't know Landry.

He is 10x the QB this runt showed tonight.

You just had to go open your chops.
:D I do know Landry, I just called him and he said I was right and for you to bring his jock back.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No excuses, best team this evening won. Great game, congratulations Alabama Crimson Tide.